MySkoda Connect Functions

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

This is the info I have on the Settings > About App section on the MyŠKODA app. Perhaps try deleting and installing the app from the App Store again and see if it makes a difference?

I wonder if the app detects from the VIN if the car is on the v3.0 software to display that info on the app or not?

B7092413-9BC6-452E-AAE6-DB8C06EB44C8.jpeg

Enyaq iV60 Loft, Brilliant Silver, 19” Regulus Anthracite. Plus Package. MY22 (Ordered 07/21 - Delivered 06/22).

RichR

Post by RichR »

I suspect that is the case - cars with ME3 are able to send and respond to the additional functions which aren't present in the MY20/21 cars. Hopefully when we get upgraded to ME3 they'll become active. The app knows quite a lot from the VIN (model type, colour etc) so knowing the software version is highly likely.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Deasea

Post by Deasea »

I got my car back yesterday having had the ME3 update. Before I left the dealership I paired and scanned QR code etc to set the car back up, primary user etc

This morning it requested the S-PIN which I entered.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to the forum to explain all this, so I was prepared for the procedure.

However, I was then messing about in the app and noted that whilst 'infotainment online' was activated the two Care Connect packages: Proactive Services & Remote Access were not. When I continued in the app through to the shop it stated that the Proactive was £0, but the Remote was £13.

I came out if the app and had a look at these two packages to see if they were something new from the update I realised from the description that the Proactive was something I had always had before, but the Remote was something I had always thought I should have had but had never been able to find in the app (even though I knew from other posts that not all functions were available).

I then went to the car and on the infotainment screen went to the shop. I found both packages in there as zero cost (albeit the Remote Services only for one year - I expect that is why it was offered in the app for £13?).

I went through the process of ordering each package separately (thanks again to the contributor who recently indicated that you had to scroll down through the screen to enter full details) and now have received confirmation from Skoda that they have been successfully set up.

I can now see them both in the app. I don't know if Remote Services was something that was available to me before but I had never set it up and therefore hadn't seen it in the app, or it is something that is only available, and therefore visible, after the update.

Hope this might help others who go through the ME3 update. Apologies to those for which this all 'old hat'.
Stripy

Post by Stripy »

The Remote services are defintely not worth £13 - all you can is see the status of lights, windows and doors. Can do nowt with it

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post