Second user

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Daveirl

Post by Daveirl »

Is it possible to have two users. I have myself as primary and want to add wife as second user and assigned to her key. We have electric seats so should change setting to her.
We had this feature in our Skoda karoq

videojedi

Post by videojedi »

Another mythical v3 feature I believe..... Although my car does change seat positions depending on which key was used to unlock the car. Doesn't change positions if the car automatically unlocked with the keyless system though.
Enyaq iv80 Sportline Arctic Silver 125kW Charging (Upgrade), Assisted Drive Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Parking Plus, Sunroof. ME3(update)
Electroverse app code: https://electroverse.octopus.energy/network/sign-up?referralCode=coral-squid-130
Daveirl

Post by Daveirl »

videojedi wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:55 am Another mythical v3 feature I believe..... Although my car does change seat positions depending on which key was used to unlock the car. Doesn't change positions if the car automatically unlocked with the keyless system though.
How you get to change position with the other key? It working for my key as primary user. But not other key.
TheCorm

Post by TheCorm »

I've added my wife as a second user and the car is successfully linked to her online Skoda profile...it changes the seats and other things.

But can the second user not access pre-climate in the NY Skoda app? My wife doesn't see the car in there and I can't seem to add? Has anyone got this working?

Feels like something that should be in there so you can both cool the car when needed without them having to log in as the main user?

Skoda support have been barely helpful on this one, they seem to be going on about me having to purchase something....but I didn't for the primary user...
iv60 in Race Blue, Loft interior with 20" Vega wheels - Ordered Sep21, Delivered 25/07/22
Packs - Comfort seat plus, Family, Climate plus, Drive Sport, Assisted drive, Parking, Convenience, Heat Pump.
TheCorm

Post by TheCorm »

Discovered you can have multiple users in the car but you can only use the app with the primary user. So you have to get your partner to sign in as you, which is acceptable but a bit pants.
iv60 in Race Blue, Loft interior with 20" Vega wheels - Ordered Sep21, Delivered 25/07/22
Packs - Comfort seat plus, Family, Climate plus, Drive Sport, Assisted drive, Parking, Convenience, Heat Pump.
SwedBear

Post by SwedBear »

My car had ME3.00 when I picked it up last week (Sweden) and I noticed you could add more users. Was planning to add my wife now but what you are saying it means that for now she should then log in the app on my account. I wonder if they plan on adding support for multiple users in the app after the ME3 has been rolled out to more cars.

Also figuring out how to handle Powerpass as I do not want to have to add a second sub for my wife and just use the same for us both.
HansH

Post by HansH »

TheCorm wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:04 pm I've added my wife as a second user and the car is successfully linked to her online Skoda profile...it changes the seats and other things.

But can the second user not access pre-climate in the NY Skoda app? My wife doesn't see the car in there and I can't seem to add? Has anyone got this working?

Feels like something that should be in there so you can both cool the car when needed without them having to log in as the main user?

Skoda support have been barely helpful on this one, they seem to be going on about me having to purchase something....but I didn't for the primary user...
I just had mine updated yesterday and I've been trying to figure out how to add the 2nd user (my wife) in the car's infotainment.
But unsuccessful so far :(

If I go to Users --> Others, I see myself as the primary user.
All good so far.
But when I click on the big "+" button to the right and go through the process, it ends up removing the car from my user profile on Skoda Connect and adding it to my wife's account instead, making her the primary user.
This is not what I want obviously :)

Can you please share a few hints on how you added the 2nd user ?
2022 Skoda Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
2020 e-Golf

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post