Orders via Tusker

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
lor

Post by lor »

I've got an order in via Tusker - just wondering what other people who've ordered with them and progressed beyond the "limbo stage" get in terms of order updates. I've managed to find out the actual supplying dealer and have contact info there, but don't want to nag them unless the info from Tusker is going to be overly limited (e.g. not telling me about accepted/build date/built/shipped etc.)

Current status is "On order" and hasn't moved from that since January (not that I'm expecting it to for a couple of months!). Estimated delivery date hasn't changed since order was submitted either, which I hope I can believe!
80 | Loft | Energy Blue | Heat Pump | Assisted Drive Pack
Status: Arrived and love it | Ordered: 27th January 2022 | Build Complete: 18th January 2023 | Delivered: 15th March 2023 | Original estimate delta: +4.5 months

Bradleyzread

Post by Bradleyzread »

Hey mate, I've gone with Tusker and I'll say now, go direct to dealer! The amount of time it takes to chase Tusker for an update is a bit silly, most of the time is 2+ weeks before I hear back from Tusker and 2 hours from the dealer!
IV60 loft, 100kw charging, Climate Package, Drive Sport Package, Assisted Drive Package, Parking Package.
Ordered October 21 - Currently "in transit to dealer" June 22
lor

Post by lor »

Bradleyzread wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:54 pm Hey mate, I've gone with Tusker and I'll say now, go direct to dealer! The amount of time it takes to chase Tusker for an update is a bit silly, most of the time is 2+ weeks before I hear back from Tusker and 2 hours from the dealer!

Thanks for validating my gut feel! From your sig I see your car is on the way - what's your Order Status on the Tusker site showing? Still "On Order" or has it moved on from there now?
Status: Arrived and love it | Ordered: 27th January 2022 | Build Complete: 18th January 2023 | Delivered: 15th March 2023 | Original estimate delta: +4.5 months
LeeRacingBlue

Post by LeeRacingBlue »

Ordered just after New Year, order was accepted by Tusker around 20th January 2022. Was originally Late July, update moved to late September 2022 and then around June it was moved to December 2022. I have contacted the actual dealer who informed me it had an estimated build date mid September but I dont think it will happen then. Can only hope it makes December

Ordered Sportline IV80 with a few extras.
lor

Post by lor »

LeeRacingBlue wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:17 pm Ordered just after New Year, order was accepted by Tusker around 20th January 2022. Was originally Late July, update moved to late September 2022 and then around June it was moved to December 2022. I have contacted the actual dealer who informed me it had an estimated build date mid September but I dont think it will happen then. Can only hope it makes December

Ordered Sportline IV80 with a few extras.

So Tusker are still showing Late October 2022 for me at the moment, I called them on Monday and asked for a detailed update from the dealer (given there's theoretically only 2 months to go). They said they'd get in touch with the dealer and find out but it may take a few days. Going to give them a call tomorrow to see if they got an update - will report back!
lor

Post by lor »

Just had a comprehensive update from Tusker on my order after asking them to push the dealer for some extra info, now accepted by factory - no build week yet - but with a 1.5 month slip, though they hope to pull that back in.
LeeRacingBlue

Post by LeeRacingBlue »

Great news, fingers crossed 🤞
LeeRacingBlue

Post by LeeRacingBlue »

Just chased Skoda for an update as I had heard it was a predicted build sometime in September
. Build week confirmed week 38.....thats this week. She said November delivery. I wont believe it until I know its at the dealer
lor

Post by lor »

LeeRacingBlue wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:02 pm Just chased Skoda for an update as I had heard it was a predicted build sometime in September
. Build week confirmed week 38.....thats this week. She said November delivery. I wont believe it until I know its at the dealer
Excellent news! Sounds like I'd best give them a call too - did you contact the supplying dealer directly for this? Mine is Marshalls.
orrery

Post by orrery »

You should start to get emails from Skoda doing a wind up. "Have you loaded the app ...?", "Your car is on its way ..." etc
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post