Skoda Connect App - Not show Door & Lights Section

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

Bferry70 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:55 pm
RichR wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:30 pm This functionality requires ME3. So if your car was delivered before about May 2022 (ie doesn't show battery % on the instrument panel) then it won't have this. We have been promised an update to ME3 later this year, though few if any dealers appear to be aware of it (despite Skoda publishing details on their webpage and Facebook).
I can confirm that I have this screen and also the battery % on my instrument panel - my car was delivered on the 16th June (having been ordered in July 2021).

Do you think we will eventually be able to lock and unlock the doors & open / close windows via the app after an update?

I think all MY22 cars come with the ME3 software which updates the MyŠKODA app with the additional features.

I hope the app gets improved with actionable functionality tk the doors and lights section. Right now all you get is a notification letting you know windows/doors may be open and prompt you to check.

1315C976-88C2-4B34-B1A3-3548DDCBC01F.jpeg

Enyaq iV60 Loft, Brilliant Silver, 19” Regulus Anthracite. Plus Package. MY22 (Ordered 07/21 - Delivered 06/22).

Villek

Post by Villek »

Hi, I got a tiny leaflet after my car was updated to ME3. It told that the Door&Lights should be available but was not. Then I managed to find that as a software package from the shop section in the app. I was able to activate it and it was available at cost of 0€ for the first year and then it will cost 15€ / year. And this is in Finland.

I am not sure if I will renew this feature as it is for feedback only, I can not unlock or lock the doors via the app.
Škoda Enyaq 80X iV, Red Velvet, Loft, Towing Hitch, Light&View matrix lights (good value for the money), Comfort Seat Basic, Convenience Plus, Assisted Drive Basic, ME3.0 updated

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post