Delayed Charging Timer

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Jimmy6616

Post by Jimmy6616 »

Under vehicle , there is a tab called locations, weird I know. You scroll up the page and setup say one called home, you can the tell it when to start and stop charging including % battery. It doesn’t work

james_scott22

Post by james_scott22 »

Thanks. Balls that it doesn't work, as I'm in the process of switching to octopus go 🐙
Enyaq 60 suite arctic silver
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

Ahhh, Some posts asked what was the reduced charging power. The ID.4 manual says 8A that is 25% of a 7.2Kwh charger or 1.8Kwh I would guess that the enyaq is the same.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
Xtopher

Post by Xtopher »

So just put an order in for a Enyaq Sportline, due for delivery in Nov, and gotta say this thread has me a bit worried that VAG have released some beta products into the wild! Will be watching this very carefully. We are on Octopus GO so the scheduled charge is a must for us.

Can anyone confirm that if we had a Zappi that had the schedule instead, when the car gets power over the cable it will just start charging? We don't need to confirm anything after plugging in?
jamest

Post by jamest »

My understanding is that if you have a smart charger like the Zappi then you can just ignore the car's scheduling and let the charger handle it. The Zappi has good Octopus Go and Octopus Agile integration too from what I've seen, and a better app for monitoring things.
Ordered 17th March 2021, delivered 17th November 2021. Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Moon White Metallic, 100kW, Comfort Seat Package Basic, Family Package Basic, Convenience Package Plus, Drive Sport Package Basic, Assisted Drive Package Plus, Parking Package Plus.
Xtopher

Post by Xtopher »

I’ll just stick to the Zappi then by the sounds of it. But that won’t do the pre-heat/cool, which I assume is also effected by this scheduling issue?
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

You are not wrong but from my tests UNLESS one of the charging slots is ticked as active it will charge at once. Todays test failed to start, unticked single time slot started at once, re-ticked stopped.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
Jimmy6616

Post by Jimmy6616 »

The Zappi will be fine, the remote activation of the air con heating \ cooling works from the My Skoda App
coom80

Post by coom80 »

We have a Pod Point charger and I can confirm that the scheduling via the Pod Point app works so I can ignore the deficiencies in the Skoda for now…
Skoda ENYAQ 150kW 80 Sportline 82kWh 5dr Auto
Race Blue Metallic
Convenience Package Plus
Infotainment Package Plus
Panoramic Sunroof
Tow Bar Electrically Retractable
Xtopher

Post by Xtopher »

Jimmy6616 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:47 pm The Zappi will be fine, the remote activation of the air con heating \ cooling works from the My Skoda App
That’s good to hear! Hope they get it sorted with OTA updates.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post