New Enyaq packages

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
nat1970

Post by nat1970 »

@dezember - I have just specified my sportline up - I only ordered it in race blue with a sunroof and climate plus pack - now coming out at £51965 - that is £9.5k more than my order in January! - the equivalent is not the sportline plus with the advanced package. I think dealers will be getting a lot of questions over the next few weeks from customers wanting to know what is happening when their car goes through the factory from September onwards - would be a nice little compensation to everyone who has had to wait!
Enyaq 60 Nav Suite, Race Blue, 21" Betria alloys, Family Pack Plus, Climate Pack Plus, Drive Sport Package, Chrome Pack, Parking Pack Basic, Panoramic Roof - delivered

Enyaq Sportline, Race Blue, Panoramic roof, climate plus ordered 30/01/22

KBEE

Post by KBEE »

Just been looking at the new site…

It looks like the Sportline “Plus” now comes with all the Basic packs and Convenience Plus (electric tailgate) as standard.

“Advance” adds Climate Plus (heated windscreen and rear seats), Light &View Plus (the Crystal face), a Canton sound system and Infotainment Plus (HUD) for £2,035.

“Maxx” adds all of the Advance pack above and: Comfort Seat Plus, Drive Sport Plus, Parking Plus, Rear air bags

Transport Pack, the Heat Pump, Towbar and the Panoramic Sunroof remain separate options.

Unless I’m mistaken, Assisted Drive Plus and Family Plus are no longer available.
Ordered 10th Feb 2022:

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
Energy Blue
Climate Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Family Pack, Panoramic Sunroof

Delivered 26th July 2023!
KBEE

Post by KBEE »

Looking at this compared to my order, I would expect to get the Advanced pack as I’d ordered Climate Plus, but I’m a bit worried Skoda will want to charge me more than my agreed, as there’s a lot there I didn’t order…

I’ll have to get on to my lease company…
Ordered 10th Feb 2022:

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
Energy Blue
Climate Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Family Pack, Panoramic Sunroof

Delivered 26th July 2023!
dezember

Post by dezember »

Looks like the iV60 don't have an option for the 360 degrees camera and 3 spoke steering wheel. I wonder if my order will be fulfilled with these especially my build date is only in wk 33. Dam...
iV60 Metallic Green :) Assisted Drive. Climate basic. Light & view. Parking plus. Lounge. Ordered 1st Dec 2021. Delivered in August 2022.
RallimG

Post by RallimG »

Yes just had a look at the website - it will be interesting to see how the options pan out for existing orders - the Canton sound system now being included in the Sportline Plus 'Advanced' pack for instance (although the blurb talks about it enhancing the Coupe's sound system... ;-) ) - also the brochure is still the April 2022 version at the moment - I'm sure that will be updated soon.

My current car, is in the garage at the moment - so the only available hire car was an automatic Ford Transit Custom... actually quite enjoying it - plus being automatic is novelty - adds some interest for the agonisingly slow wait for Skoda to eventually decide to build the Enyaq!! :-)
Enyaq iV Sportline, Energy Blue, 125kW Charging, Family Pack, Climate+, Conv. +, Drive+, Infotainment+ & Assisted Drive +.
Ordered Jun 2021 - delivered Jan 2023.
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

I sure all the dealers have this in hand, emails explaining everything arriving first thing in the morning ...
Ordered 26 March 22, Sportline 80, Graphite grey, Assisted Drive+, Infotainment Package+, Drive Sport+, Heat Pump. Zappi charger, delivered 17 Aug 22,
Blaineyboy

Post by Blaineyboy »

dezember wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:00 pm Wow.. iV60 starts from almost £39k! That's £6k more compare to those who have gotten the govt grant... jeeezz...
I’m making an assumption, the 60 was more than likely based below the government grant threshold to attract buyers and the various packs were so people could add the things they wanted. By having packs, it wouldn’t affect the cost as the grant is based on a “standard price” minus any extras.

Separately, am I being naive to think that if you already ordered your car with x, y, z packages, they’d still be honoured. Surely Skoda can’t start bumping the price up for customers because they’ve moved the goalposts with what they want to offer going forward with new orders
Ordered Mid Nov 2021
Build week 33
Delivered Mid October 2022)
Enyaq IV 60 loft
Arctic Silver
Drive Sports Package Basic
Climate Package Basic
Parking Package Basic (free upgrade to intelligent Park Plus)
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

My assumption is I will get what I ordered, interestingly I picked up on the German forum that one reason for the changes might be to rationalize wiring harnesses, it would be so helpful if dealers did act proactively on customers concerns, rather than leave it to customers to chase things ..
Ordered 26 March 22, Sportline 80, Graphite grey, Assisted Drive+, Infotainment Package+, Drive Sport+, Heat Pump. Zappi charger, delivered 17 Aug 22,

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post