Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

dezember

Post by dezember »

kujak wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:57 pm Had unconfirmed production wk 34 which than was withdrawn, waited couple of weeks and just got an update of unconfirmed production mid September. Just a bit disappointed seeing that a lot of people getting their build weeks build pull forward. Good job that my mind is set for Christmas present 🤣😂. Soon to celebrate my order first Birthday!!!
Apart from the sunroof, is there anything else you miss to tick in the packs? :) would I have seen loft before I ordered, I would swap out my lodge seats with a few other packs too :)
iV60 Metallic Green :) Assisted Drive. Climate basic. Light & view. Parking plus. Lounge. Ordered 1st Dec 2021. Delivered in August 2022.

kujak

Post by kujak »

dezember wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:23 pm
kujak wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:57 pm Had unconfirmed production wk 34 which than was withdrawn, waited couple of weeks and just got an update of unconfirmed production mid September. Just a bit disappointed seeing that a lot of people getting their build weeks build pull forward. Good job that my mind is set for Christmas present 🤣😂. Soon to celebrate my order first Birthday!!!
Apart from the sunroof, is there anything else you miss to tick in the packs? :) would I have seen loft before I ordered, I would swap out my lodge seats with a few other packs too :)
There was not much left after I have finished with interior. Not as good on outside and battery but I was on a budget as it's company lease. I did want the car to work for me inside as that's where I will be most of my time, inside of it rather than looking on the outside. The downside in my opinion is that the high number of options has extended the wait time :(.
Ordered 16/10/21
SKODA ENYAQ IV ESTATE 132kW 60 Loft 62kWh 5dr Auto [100kW]
Ass drive pack
heat pump
Clim pack plus
Comfort seat pack plus
Conv pack plus
Drive sport pack
Family pack
Light and view pack
Parking pack plus
Sports suspension
Trans pack
Madmarshall88

Post by Madmarshall88 »

Phoned my dealer two weeks ago. She promised me I would 100% not have to wait a year for my Enyaq 60 (with a few packages). She predicted September/October delivery (so 10/11 months after initial order). Just had order accepted by factory (about two weeks ago) but no build/delivery date yet.

I ordered Nov 26th (2021)
RTM322

Post by RTM322 »

Ordered my IV60 on the 29th of October, was given a build date of week 28 (last week), on Monday this i week was told by my dealer that the car was built and in Emden awaiting transport.
Dealer said it should be available to pick up in a couple of weeks, can't wait.
adevans2

Post by adevans2 »

I just managed to get in touch with skoda regarding my23 options and the impact on current orders. According to the dealer:
- existing customers that have ordered prior to 19th July will receive the options that they have paid for, nothing more.
- iv60 my23 includes parking basic, but this will not be retrofitted to pre 19th July orders, unless added as an optional extra.
- iv80 models have a predicted lead time of 45 - 50 weeks for new orders, I would expect delivery around 10 - 12 months, but I won't hold my breath!
- I had no confirmation on the differences between MY23 and MY22. Some people have suggested wiring harnesses on this site, but I have no clue. I've also read somewhere that the range was downgraded on the iv60, but I have no idea where I read this.

Personally, I'm happy that I should receive what I ordered. It would be nice to get some extras as compensation for missed ordered dates, but i can see how that would be unfair to someone that has ordered all of the packs and paid for them.

It'll be nice if Skoda UK, dealers and production can sort out their communication. I find it frustrating not knowing a delivery date.

On the upside, the enyaq is a great car and will be worth the wait. I compared it to all VAG equivalent cars, hyundai group and tesla, and this is the one of the best EV's that money can buy right now. It is nice to see a few more of these on the roads!
ENYAQ IV80 LOFT |ORDERED 06/12/22 | EST. DELIVERY DATE 05/07/22 |BUILD WEEK - TBC | ACTUAL DELIVERY DATE - TBC | PANORAMIC SUNROOF, GRAPHITE GREY, 20" VEGA, TRANSPORT PACK, CLIMATE PLUS, ASS. DRIVE PLUS, INFOTAINMENT PLUS |
Muel

Post by Muel »

Hi all, have been lurking and reading this great forum with a lot of interest since deciding to take the plunge on an ENYAQ which will be our first EV…

80/Suite ordered in February 2022 via my work salary sacrifice scheme which is operated by Octopus EV.

Octopus seemed quite slick with the ordering process, but were pretty vague about likely lead times.

They put me in direct contact with the dealership, which quoted mid November 2022 for a February 2022 order. But this estimate was given before the Ukraine crisis and factory shutdown.

Since then I’ve had no meaningful updates and my periodic chasers to the dealership just get the standard “we are waiting for the factory to allocate a predicted build week, and have no other update at this time”.

So… anyone else ordered in February 2022 and had any updates / allocated build weeks? Anyone else with Octopus EV and what are your experiences?

Will share any good news hopefully soon…
80 Suite / Graphite Grey / Basic packs: Comfort, Convenience, Transport, Light & View, Assisted Drive, Climate, Family; HUD. Ordered Feb ‘22 with 12 month delivery estimate, build week 48 to week 3, delivered mid Feb ‘23
dezember

Post by dezember »

adevans2 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:43 pm I just managed to get in touch with skoda regarding my23 options and the impact on current orders. According to the dealer:
- existing customers that have ordered prior to 19th July will receive the options that they have paid for, nothing more.
- iv60 my23 includes parking basic, but this will not be retrofitted to pre 19th July orders, unless added as an optional extra.
- iv80 models have a predicted lead time of 45 - 50 weeks for new orders, I would expect delivery around 10 - 12 months, but I won't hold my breath!
- I had no confirmation on the differences between MY23 and MY22. Some people have suggested wiring harnesses on this site, but I have no clue. I've also read somewhere that the range was downgraded on the iv60, but I have no idea where I read this.

Personally, I'm happy that I should receive what I ordered. It would be nice to get some extras as compensation for missed ordered dates, but i can see how that would be unfair to someone that has ordered all of the packs and paid for them.

It'll be nice if Skoda UK, dealers and production can sort out their communication. I find it frustrating not knowing a delivery date.

On the upside, the enyaq is a great car and will be worth the wait. I compared it to all VAG equivalent cars, hyundai group and tesla, and this is the one of the best EV's that money can buy right now. It is nice to see a few more of these on the roads!
Thanks for this update. Really helpful. Emailed my dealer the same question and reveive no replies as usual.
iV60 Metallic Green :) Assisted Drive. Climate basic. Light & view. Parking plus. Lounge. Ordered 1st Dec 2021. Delivered in August 2022.
Abarrass

Post by Abarrass »

I just got this from my dealer. Explains the issues with production and why they are going to a pack system over loads of different options.

"We recently wrote to you about the order which you have placed with us and explained how your delivery was impacted by the extended lead times we are experiencing for some of our models. We are committed to being transparent and honest with our customers and so would like to take the opportunity to explain the reasons for this, which lie largely in supply chain disruption caused by a number of global factors, including issues with manufacturing and transport which stem from COVID-19 impacts as well as the situation in Ukraine. Our 120 factories worldwide operate on a ‘just in time’ basis, meaning that vehicle production is very sensitive to the availability of specific components. Disruption of semiconductor availability to our suppliers, and the suppliers to our suppliers, mean that it is extremely difficult to predict accurately when all the components for a particular order will be simultaneously available. This means that the general principle of a first come, first served production “queue” cannot be followed as the factories attempt to maximise the number of vehicles being built each day, depending on parts supply, as well as market-specific requirements in the 150 countries in which the Volkswagen Group and its brands operate. Many of our vehicles have their wiring loom (all the cabling and connectors that link all the electric and electronic components in a vehicle) assembled in Ukraine. Each wiring loom is bespoke to the specification of the individual vehicle for which it is intended. The war in Ukraine has created challenges around the safety of the workforce and logistics in and out of the country that has had a further knock-on effect on the just-in-time production of our vehicles. We appreciate this lack of clarity is not ideal and can leave something of an information vacuum, but based on the data we receive from our factories, our planning and supply teams work hard to maximise UK production, as well as liaising with individual retailers to prioritise individual customer vehicles where possible. Please be assured that as soon as your vehicle is scheduled for build and then on its way to the UK, your retailer will be in touch to let you know an approximate handover date. Until then they will do all they can to support you should the extended lead time cause problems, for example with routine servicing and maintenance, MOT tests or finance. In closing, please be assured we and your retailer are committed to working with you to provide support, and to do all we can to have your new ŠKODA with you as soon as possible. We are sure it will be worth the wait.

ŠKODA UK"
Enyaq IV60 Graphite Grey - Loft - Drive Sport pack - Comfort seat pack - Convenience pack - Assisted drive pack - Tow Bar prep - Transport Pack - Parking pack - Climate Pack - Family Pack - Heat Pump Pack
Ordered 18/12/21 - Collected 10-11-22
serotonin

Post by serotonin »

Just had a email to say my car is built and on its way to the dealer. Fingers crossed it doesn't take too long.
keiron

Post by keiron »

Hello, similar to others I ordered an iv80 (only option luggage pack) at the back end of last year (20/12/21), but at least last week the order changed to accepted by factory so hope fully a build week will appear soon . Any ideas on how long after it's gone to accepted for a build date to appear, though I know that date is likely to change in either direction from the posts on here.
IV 80 ordered 20/12

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post