Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

alexvs

Post by alexvs »

I received an update from my dealer out of the blue yesterday, they don't do it much, but was just to say still no build date. He said he's had dates for other orders recently so if that's anything to go by he's hoping to see one in the coming weeks. I questioned him on the MY change and he said it's still listed as MY22 for my car but he won't know if there's any changes till the build date comes through. The Sportline wait continues.
Enyaq IV80 Sportline - ordered 14/10/2021
Racing Blue, Climate Pack Plus, Parking Pack Plus, Family Pack, Assisted Drive Pack
Collected 18th Jan 23 :mrgreen:

Madmarshall88

Post by Madmarshall88 »

alexvs wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:34 am I received an update from my dealer out of the blue yesterday, they don't do it much, but was just to say still no build date. He said he's had dates for other orders recently so if that's anything to go by he's hoping to see one in the coming weeks. I questioned him on the MY change and he said it's still listed as MY22 for my car but he won't know if there's any changes till the build date comes through. The Sportline wait continues.
Lots of people + my dealer have reported that 60 models are priority at the moment. This has pushed 80 model build dates/delivery dates back.
Apocryph

Post by Apocryph »

adevans2 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:43 pm I just managed to get in touch with skoda regarding my23 options and the impact on current orders. According to the dealer:
- existing customers that have ordered prior to 19th July will receive the options that they have paid for, nothing more.
- iv60 my23 includes parking basic, but this will not be retrofitted to pre 19th July orders, unless added as an optional extra.
- iv80 models have a predicted lead time of 45 - 50 weeks for new orders, I would expect delivery around 10 - 12 months, but I won't hold my breath!
- I had no confirmation on the differences between MY23 and MY22. Some people have suggested wiring harnesses on this site, but I have no clue. I've also read somewhere that the range was downgraded on the iv60, but I have no idea where I read this.

Personally, I'm happy that I should receive what I ordered. It would be nice to get some extras as compensation for missed ordered dates, but i can see how that would be unfair to someone that has ordered all of the packs and paid for them.
I am cautiously encouraged by this.
It looks like the first point is to reinforce the second point. My concern as someone who ordered the VRS model is that the 2023 version seems to come with less kit as standard than the 2022 model (and still somehow cost more in the process). If Skoda are saying we'll get what we paid for, that's great - I take that to mean the kit and spec I ordered, no more, no less.

What I suspect will be the case is I end up with a downgrade.
I want to ask my dealer about it but he's still saying I'm expecting my vehicle around September, which is hilarious because nobody here who has ordered the vRS is expecting it any sooner than March 2023. So I don't think I'll get an honest answer either way.

So I'm trying to decide the best way to get the information out of them - and be prepared to walk away from the order if that's the case, because there are better EVs coming onto the market for £50k than the 2023 VRS.
Ordered: Enyaq Coupe iV vRS (Hyper Green). ETA July '22. Then September '22. Now who knows?
Madmarshall88

Post by Madmarshall88 »

Just got a call from my dealer. Build week 34 assigned for my Enyaq 60. Expect delivery mid September at the latest. Dealer expects build week to move forward & week 34 is a worst case situation.

I'm just happy to finally have a build date, it's been 8 months to get to this point!

I also get the new reg - which is a nice bonus.
serotonin

Post by serotonin »

RTM322 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:58 pm Ordered my IV60 on the 29th of October, was given a build date of week 28 (last week), on Monday this i week was told by my dealer that the car was built and in Emden awaiting transport.
Dealer said it should be available to pick up in a couple of weeks, can't wait.
Keep us updated, I'm build week 29 and was told on Thursday mine was built and on way to Emden. Hoping mines on same ship!
TiMoth

Post by TiMoth »

alexvs wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:34 am I received an update from my dealer out of the blue yesterday, they don't do it much, but was just to say still no build date. He said he's had dates for other orders recently so if that's anything to go by he's hoping to see one in the coming weeks. I questioned him on the MY change and he said it's still listed as MY22 for my car but he won't know if there's any changes till the build date comes through. The Sportline wait continues.
Mine too... order still not even accepted and ordered late Nov/early Dec 21.
Enyaq iV80 Sportline, rear side airbags, 125kW charging and swap to weight class steering. Order confirmed by fleet with dealer 3 Dec 2021. Build slot week 48 2022. Finally build week 50. Arrived Emden mid January. Delivery date to me 16th Feb 2023.
Yarnbarton

Post by Yarnbarton »

Do I currently hold the record for the longest wait? Ordered in July 2021 and still no build start date.
RallimG

Post by RallimG »

Yarnbarton wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:35 pm Do I currently hold the record for the longest wait? Ordered in July 2021 and still no build start date.
No sorry - you are not far off being joint with me - and there's others before us... its not really the sort of title you want hold!!! :D :D :lol:
Last edited by RallimG on Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enyaq iV Sportline, Energy Blue, 125kW Charging, Family Pack, Climate+, Conv. +, Drive+, Infotainment+ & Assisted Drive +.
Ordered Jun 2021 - delivered Jan 2023.
Antonio PT

Post by Antonio PT »

I've ordered my 80 in June 2021 and finally got it this past Thursday... :)
Good luck for you too..
RallimG

Post by RallimG »

Antonio PT wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:36 pm I've ordered my 80 in June 2021 and finally got it this past Thursday... :)
Good luck for you too..
Thanks - I hope you are enjoying yours - out of interest I think on a previous post you mentioned the dealer had suggested dropping the 360 camera to speed things up - did you? I was asked to drop it or cancel, so I no longer have that order option anymore... :-(
It's good to see the 80's are coming through now... I asked my lease company about the model year changes and any impact this week and all they came back with was there was still no build date and had not been told about any changes regarding model year 2023.
Enyaq iV Sportline, Energy Blue, 125kW Charging, Family Pack, Climate+, Conv. +, Drive+, Infotainment+ & Assisted Drive +.
Ordered Jun 2021 - delivered Jan 2023.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post