Unknown warning light

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
white67

Post by white67 »

Hi all,

Does anyone know what this warning light - the one with what looks like the car door open - is?
I have looked through the manual and other documentation but cannot see it registered.

It came on when I was fast charging as a flashing icon, now it's solid when in the car and on when driving. No doors were/are open ( especially when moving!)

I might just be lazy but haven't noticed this one previously.

I look forward to hearing from members.

Enyaq Warning Light.jpg

Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Race Blue Metallic, 21" Betria Alloys, Tow Bar Prep, Comfort Seat Basic - with Heated Seats added, Convenience Pack Plus,
Drive Pack Basic, Light & View Pack Basic, Parking Pack Plus, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus

Erakettu

Post by Erakettu »

Toggle the button for indoor lights when doors open. Not a warning.
white67

Post by white67 »

Thanks for the response. Appreciated.

On reading and re-reading the manual it's on note 82 (page 84) as a very small indicator. "Deactivation of automatic activation"
Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Race Blue Metallic, 21" Betria Alloys, Tow Bar Prep, Comfort Seat Basic - with Heated Seats added, Convenience Pack Plus,
Drive Pack Basic, Light & View Pack Basic, Parking Pack Plus, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

Be careful a lot of people have had issues with the switch panel not responding hence why I’ve left mine off like in pic as was sick of them getting stuck on
videojedi

Post by videojedi »

My downlights from the same centre console went into disco strobe mode a couple of weeks ago. Made driving in the dark seriously dangerous. Thankfully had corrected itself the following day and not happened since. Sunroof controls have also failed to work on a couple of occasions.

Come on Skoda!!! Where’s the dam update!!?
Enyaq iv80 Sportline Arctic Silver 125kW Charging (Upgrade), Assisted Drive Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Parking Plus, Sunroof. ME3(update)
Electroverse app code: https://electroverse.octopus.energy/network/sign-up?referralCode=coral-squid-130
Andy1832

Post by Andy1832 »

Apologies for resurrecting an old thread, but the search saved me from starting a new one!
I had this same issue recently when I suddenly noticed the "off" warning light showing an open door. Assuming a door was not properly closed I stopped and checked them all along with the boot so carried on the journey. Mystified that this one does not appear in the manual's list of warning lights when searching later but eventually sussed that it related to the interior lights. Figured I must have touched this when opening the pan roof as controls are very close. Was about to post a message but found this thread. It's unlikely to be accidentally switched if there is no pan roof so not too significant.
iV 80 Loft Energy Blue Pan Roof and Drive package basic

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post