Reverse camera failure

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Robrad30

Post by Robrad30 »

Hi folks,

Haven’t been on the forums in a while. We took delivery of our Enyaq in April and I absolutely love the car.

This morning our reverse camera failed completely. I reversed into the garden last night and it worked as intended. This morning there is just a black screen. parking sensor display is still there, but I’ve no feed from my camera. The option “button” to adjust brightness, contrast etc. is even gone. Has anyone else had any experience with this?

videojedi

Post by videojedi »

On the way home this evening, took around 10 minutes for all the cameras to start working. The screen just had icons of cameras with red lines through them.

Yet another stupid software bug? Seems our cars have many such glitches. Hopefully solved with the mythical v3 update?

If v3 is good enough for new production cars, it’s high time skoda started rolling it out to us early adopters. Getting a little fed up with the lack of basic EV knowledge through out the dealer network. Wondering if the delay in updating is due in part to the woeful lack of EV trained technicians?
Enyaq iv80 Sportline Arctic Silver 125kW Charging (Upgrade), Assisted Drive Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Parking Plus, Sunroof. ME3(update)
Electroverse app code: https://electroverse.octopus.energy/network/sign-up?referralCode=coral-squid-130
darren170

Post by darren170 »

Hi Rob,

Did you ever find a solution for this? Today my Enyaq has started doing exactly the same. The car is only 6 weeks old!

I can't find any help online.

Many thanks.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post