Green warning light in cockpit display

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Charcoalmaker

Post by Charcoalmaker »

Our vehicle has a fault with the battery management system and is due for a replacement, I assume that this relates to cooling/heating the battery. Yesterday a pale green light rectangle appeared to the right of the cockpit display, in portrait aspect. It appeared to flicker and relate to speed, sometimes disappearing, today it is present on startup.

Charcoalmaker

Post by Charcoalmaker »

Here is a photo

EF20A879-9A88-4959-BDE2-CC51ECD4CA6E.jpeg

IanJ

Post by IanJ »

Are you sure that this isn’t a tab to remove the protective plastic film over the display? Others have found that the dealer had forgotten to remove it during the pre delivery inspection.
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

yep that definitely looks like a plastic film tab.
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi
Charcoalmaker

Post by Charcoalmaker »

Thanks it is a plastic tab that lifts the whole screen protector off, it lies quite flush with the screen attached to the edge and catches the sunlight to make it appear that it is illuminated,or is there a warning light underneath it!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post