App down

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Stripy

Post by Stripy »

If following the last outages, the servers will be rebooted Sunday night, so it’ll all work by Monday.

What a rubbish way of handling systems that has gone down

AndyH

Post by AndyH »

We run about 20 separate cloud servers streaming back office systems we’ve created to our 50 active clients, which consists of a few hundred users (we’re only a company of 3). We have had an interruption to our service twice in more than 10-years. In the rare occasion this happens, our phones, email, WhatsApp, Messages, Skype and every other form of communication are bombarded and our customers know they’ll be kept informed all the time.

Thankfully, the longest interruption was half a day on a Friday afternoon 8-years ago and was outside of our control, thanks to a muppet who put an infinite loop during a router upgrade in the London Internet Exchange. Ours was hardly the only system down at that time!

If a company of 3 can maintain this level of service, surely a member of the VAG group can do better?
IV80 Suite, Race blue, 20” Vega alloys, heat pump, electric tow bar, panoramic sunroof, 125kW, climate/transport packs, ordered July 21, delivered November 21. 1st EV and still loving it.
AndyH

Post by AndyH »

And right on queue mine just worked for the first time in 2 days
IV80 Suite, Race blue, 20” Vega alloys, heat pump, electric tow bar, panoramic sunroof, 125kW, climate/transport packs, ordered July 21, delivered November 21. 1st EV and still loving it.
Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

I’ve just checked the MyŠKODA app and it seems like the servers are slowly coming back online. I’m able to access the functions on the app now.
Enyaq iV60 Loft, Brilliant Silver, 19” Regulus Anthracite. Plus Package. MY22 (Ordered 07/21 - Delivered 06/22).
Antonio PT

Post by Antonio PT »

Hi everyone. MYSKODA APP is now back again on my side !
It looks exactly the same as before this breakdown.. no upgrades, unfortunately.
dwares

Post by dwares »

App working again. That will save me an unnecessary trip to the Perth dealer service department!
AMurd64

Post by AMurd64 »

Not as lucky as some of you guys app still not updating. It is as it was when it went AWOL
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

In my line of work if the servers are down longer than 1 hour it’s a serious issue no idea how they keep getting away with it
dwares

Post by dwares »

App recovered magically. Called the local dealer service department and they were blissfully unaware! Appointment cancelled.
Ouvavou

Post by Ouvavou »

Is anyone else having app issues today? It was fine last night but nothing since I woke up today. It suggests a garage refresh, which I assume is just swiping down on your car in the garage, but that didn’t work.
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus alloys,
Packs: assisted drive+, climate+, Drive, Light & view, parking, convenience+, Transport, Family, Rear side airbags, towbar, 100KW. Zappi & Solar.
Ordered 20/10/21 - Delivered 19/07/22