Dual zone climate - rear vent?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
rgbgr

Post by rgbgr »

Hi, I know that the tri-zone climate control includes a temperature-controllable vent for the rear passengers. Could anyone tell me if the dual-zone version includes a rear vent at all (albeit not controllable)? It's hard to tell from the brochures. Thanks!

IanJ

Post by IanJ »

rgbgr wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:03 pm Hi, I know that the tri-zone climate control includes a temperature-controllable vent for the rear passengers. Could anyone tell me if the dual-zone version includes a rear vent at all (albeit not controllable)? It's hard to tell from the brochures. Thanks!
Yes it does have a vent.
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.
rgbgr

Post by rgbgr »

Great, my daughter will be pleased!
Mfhphil

Post by Mfhphil »

On my Enyaq there’s a non-working digital readout on the rear vent, so I assume triple zone climate is available. The rear temperature setting is also locked on the main screen, but I wondered if it’s factory fit only to have climate control at the rear or just a software fix
MikeJL

Post by MikeJL »

Mfhphil wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:29 pm On my Enyaq there’s a non-working digital readout on the rear vent, so I assume triple zone climate is available. The rear temperature setting is also locked on the main screen, but I wondered if it’s factory fit only to have climate control at the rear or just a software fix
Silly question, but can you not unlock it on the main screen? (That’s how mine was delivered, but I was able to unlock it) 3 zone aircon is included in one of the packs.
28/8/21 Ordered IV60 Lounge, Quartz Grey Metallic. Delivery quoted 6 months!
25/6/22 Collected car!
Software : ME3.0
Mfhphil

Post by Mfhphil »

Screen just tells me that unlocking is unavailable
MikeJL

Post by MikeJL »

Mfhphil wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:23 pm Screen just tells me that unlocking is unavailable
Tri-zone Climate is part of the Climate Package Basic, if you have that package contact your dealer.

If you haven't, then maybe they've included the hardware so that they can sell you an upgrade later? There has been talk on here of VW group (and others) doing just that.
28/8/21 Ordered IV60 Lounge, Quartz Grey Metallic. Delivery quoted 6 months!
25/6/22 Collected car!
Software : ME3.0
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

I don’t have the trizone but the rear vent won’t fully shut and freezing passengers legs when on smart AC has anyone else noticed this ? It also whistles on low power
Stubear1979

Post by Stubear1979 »

How do you control the temperature of the rear vent if you don't have trizone?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post