SKODA releases first exterior sketches of VISION 7S

The place to discuss everything else..
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Releasing the first exterior sketches of the VISION 7S concept car, ŠKODA AUTO reveals further details of its new design language. The drawings provide a preview of the study’s body. The sketches show a powerful SUV featuring a striking front end with T-shaped headlights.

The exterior sketches of the all-electric ŠKODA VISION 7S concept car depict a newly designed, striking front end. The significantly wider and flatter ŠKODA grille is dark and closed. The front headlights, which have been repositioned far out to the edge of the vehicle, are arranged in two rows one above the other, and the sharply defined daytime running light strip above them extends laterally into the pronounced wings, extending the light cluster to form a ‘T’.

The sharply contoured bonnet cites the well-known ŠKODA line. The striking, completely redesigned bumper features seven vertically arranged air inlets, with the central one sporting an insert in eye-catching orange. The lower apron area is fitted with an aluminium underride guard. Large, aerodynamically optimised wheels emphasise the VISION 7S’s powerful visual appearance. The side view is defined by clear surfaces and a gently sloping roof line to the rear.

ŠKODA’s new design language reflects familiar brand values, such as robustness, functionality and authenticity, and stands out with its spacious interior, durable, sustainable materials and aerodynamic, efficient body.

220823-exterior-sketches-vision-7s-2-1920x1121.jpg

220823-exterior-sketches-vision-7s-1.jpg

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Dropping the dated / Vauxhall-esque badge on the front - as they have done already on the back - and just spelling out the name ‘SKODA’ is a positive move, I think. The ‘badge’ is one of the last things holding this brand back in terms of ‘status’ in my opinion.

63EDFD29-2C82-4E31-B13A-35AF7BC78682.jpeg

iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Just get rid of the front page all together, If I wanted letter across my bonnet is go be a posh **** and buy a range rover :lol:
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
gap998

Post by gap998 »

Goaty wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:56 am Dropping the dated / Vauxhall-esque badge on the front - as they have done already on the back - and just spelling out the name ‘SKODA’ is a positive move, I think. The ‘badge’ is one of the last things holding this brand back in terms of ‘status’ in my opinion.
A colleague of my wife said "The Enyaq looks good but I could never buy a Skoda" I was expecting some quip about their 1980s reputation, but he followed with "The badge looks like a flying cock."

Now I can't unsee it! :lol:
Enyaq iV60 Loft 100kW Charging, Arc. Silver, Regulus 19", Heat Pump, Ass'd Drive Pack, Parking+, Drive Sport, Conv.+, Transport Pack

Order 2-11-21 - Built 22-08-22 - Collected 28-09-22 - Drive Fault 4-10-22 - Back to Dealer 18-10-22 - Fixed 17-11-22
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/ \ I can’t see it myself….. fortunately 🤣🤣
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
dezember

Post by dezember »

A quick glance it reminds me of the Volvo new XC concepts...

iV60 Metallic Green :) Assisted Drive. Climate basic. Light & view. Parking plus. Lounge. Ordered 1st Dec 2021. Delivered in August 2022.
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

And now they've listened (maybe!)

https://twitter.com/skodaautonews/statu ... 5364000770

@skodaautonews: The #SKODA logo has evolved considerably since 1895. On 30/8 at 19:00 (CEST), we'll be showing you our new one as part of the #SKODAExploreMore event here & on https://t.co/wOqRKRJQ6e. Stay tuned! https://t.co/RYhxxJAfaK
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post