Failed infotainment

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
aljack42

Post by aljack42 »

Recently experienced a completely blank screen when the car was switched on. No sound from the indicators but they were lit outside and on the instrument binnacle. No satnav or radio. But the 360deg cameras all were displayed without the top view of the car.

The next day the clock screens (all 4 of them) came back, along with the indicator sound, but still no map or radio. Home and menu buttons were now present but they did nothing. Nothing in the favourites section.

Left the car for 24 hours.

Next day drove 200 miles with 2 charge stops. Still no map or radio, but the charging screen showed for about a minute at the start of each charge session. The Clima and Mode keys worked and displayed, and Eco mode could be set. Still no favourites. Connection with MySkoda was lost.

Today I reconnected with MySkoda and initially there was no map or radio or favourites. But I drove the car backwards 2 yards and forwards 2 yards, then pressed the button to the left of the volume bar below the screen and everything returned to normal immediately.

The fault appeared when on the Isle of Man. Could it have been due to the phone signal there? When I arrived there, all was normal and navigation was fine. Good radio reception. Maybe leprechauns? :?

Does the dealer need to know about this?
iV60 Loft Quartz (now Graphite) grey. Towbar, Comfort+, Convenience, Light & View Basic, Transport, Parking+, Climate+, Sunroof, Assisted Drive Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Family+, Ordered 21 Sept '21. Delivered 27/6/22 with version 3 s/w

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post