Error code 400 when setting up My Skoda App

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Abarrass

Post by Abarrass »

Anyone had this error come up when trying to connect their car to the Myskoda app. Error 400

Screenshot_20221110_212437_MyKODA.jpg

I got my car today but I got the vin number form my dealer a couple of days ago and i keep getting this. I have checked on the car and it is the correct vin number.

20221110_210912.jpg

that is the software version.

I cannot seem to download licencing agreements either although it looks like it is connected.

Any help would be appreciated. I love the car and I am driving in Guest mode at the moment but would love to get this fixed.

Kind regards.
Enyaq IV60 Graphite Grey - Loft - Drive Sport pack - Comfort seat pack - Convenience pack - Assisted drive pack - Tow Bar prep - Transport Pack - Parking pack - Climate Pack - Family Pack - Heat Pump Pack
Ordered 18/12/21 - Collected 10-11-22

IanJ

Post by IanJ »

There may be a server issue. I’ve found tonight that I can’t open the MySkoda app. I’m repeatedly getting a Connection Failed message.
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.
sam_vasu

Post by sam_vasu »

Ditto for me this morning
Abarrass

Post by Abarrass »

It appears the servers are still down as now getting a "Sorry there is a server issue" message when trying to use the app. I thought where i worked was bad for IT, we still have fax machines. Maybe we do the IT for Skoda as well.
Enyaq IV60 Graphite Grey - Loft - Drive Sport pack - Comfort seat pack - Convenience pack - Assisted drive pack - Tow Bar prep - Transport Pack - Parking pack - Climate Pack - Family Pack - Heat Pump Pack
rgbgr

Post by rgbgr »

Same here. My car is also repeatedly notifying me that I need to login again. Whenever I do the login (QR code on car screen, successful login on phone web browser) the car tells me "sorry something went wrong" and adds some more notifications that I need to login...
Abarrass

Post by Abarrass »

I have managed to get my app working and just connected to the car also. So hopefully all working now. will see when I nip out at lunch if it has been successful.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post