Has anyone actually seen an Enyaq on the road yet?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
RichR

Post by RichR »

I saw one at the beginning of July on the M1 near Derby. Nothing since, but to be fair I've barely left my house since then :)
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

Xtopher

Post by Xtopher »

Not likely to see many given all dealers seem to be pushing their delivery dates out! Our dealer makes it sound like not many coming through.
Drumingtopbanana

Post by Drumingtopbanana »

You might see mine tomorrow if your in the Norfolk area, when it’s delivered to my home.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Last night I saw a grey one in Doncaster (Scawsby, near the Ocean Chinese takeaway. I was in a white Tesla Model 3).
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
thecouchtata

Post by thecouchtata »

I've had mine on order for a while now, due to be built 2nd week of September!

I've only seen one on the road myself so far. Itching to get in!
Skoda Enyaq iV60 - Black, 20” Vega, Chrome Pack, Climate Basic, Convenience Basic - Pod Point 7KW Untethered - Government Grant £2,500
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

I’ve still not seen one ! Thought I could see one parked up the other day, but it turned out to be the back end of a Kodiaq sticking out the driveway instead!
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
james_scott22

Post by james_scott22 »

SPOTTED A BLUE ONE ON THE M5 HEADING SOUTH EARLIER
Enyaq 60 suite arctic silver
Stripy

Post by Stripy »

Yeah, finally I saw one here in Stockport, in grey.
Sadly with no green marker on the license plate, which seems to be a common thing for this area - hopefully I won’t have that battle 😉
Iang

Post by Iang »

Have seen a few, white and blue. I am lucky to have my own black with ecosuite Enyaq 80
HappyLassie

Post by HappyLassie »

Been watching out eagerly over the past few weeks whilst traveling from Cheshire to Gwynedd to Shropshire to East Sussex. Finally spotted my first on the way back up the M40 on Friday. Got quite excited. Apologies if it was one of you...slowed down for a sec to gawp as it was pulling off the motorway. The early adopters must be getting a bit of that!
Waiting for my Enyaq 60, Loft, sunroof, towbar prep and family pack. Energy Blue. :D

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post