Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

awi8

Post by awi8 »

After 13 months of waiting, finally collected today😁

IMG20230117161250~3.jpg

Enyaq iV 80 Loft I Race Blue I 135kW charging I heat pump I assisted drive basic I drive sport basic I convenience basic I climate basic I parking basic I Ordered 21/12/20 I Build week 46 2022 I Collection date 17th Jan 2023

alexvs

Post by alexvs »

My big day has finally arrived, or it will do in the morning haha. 15 months and 4 days after order I'll finally be picking it up. The morning is no doubt going to feel like the longest time as booked in for 11:30. Will go look for the pickup check list now. I'm so excited, even though I agreed to let the wife be the registered keeper as she's never had a new car before in her name. Marriage, it's all about compromises 🤣
Enyaq IV80 Sportline - ordered 14/10/2021
Racing Blue, Climate Pack Plus, Parking Pack Plus, Family Pack, Assisted Drive Pack
Collected 18th Jan 23 :mrgreen:
keiron

Post by keiron »

Malcolm H wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:14 pm Quick question for those who have gone through this but how do you know that your car has been built? Is it just the regular dealer update a few weeks after or do Skoda send anything? Thanks!
The status number on the order changes your dealer can check it, when it gets to 38 it's built and waiting at Emden for a ship.
IV 80 ordered 20/12
Malcolm H

Post by Malcolm H »

keiron wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:55 am
Malcolm H wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:14 pm Quick question for those who have gone through this but how do you know that your car has been built? Is it just the regular dealer update a few weeks after or do Skoda send anything? Thanks!
The status number on the order changes your dealer can check it, when it gets to 38 it's built and waiting at Emden for a ship.
Thanks for the reply, that’s really helpful.
Ordered Enyaq Coupe VRS 22nd May and accepted by factory on 30th May 2022. Ordered with 21” Vision wheels, Comfort seat plus, climate plus, drive sport plus, infotainment plus, family package, heat pump, tow bar, Canton sound system. Build week 03 2023.
Adyconuk

Post by Adyconuk »

I got a call from the Skoda dealer a couple of weeks ago to say that the car has been delayed due to lack of microchips, I was ok with this, low and behold I received a call from the dealer yesterday saying the car has been completed and is now in Germany, I mentioned to him that I hope that nothing is missing from the car ie paddles on steering wheel and keyless entry, he said that we should get what we ordered and if anything is missing we can have a talk about it, didn't give me a lot of confidence that I will get the vehicle I ordered.
Vehicle ordered 80 Artic blue with heated front seats keyless entry etc.
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Malcolm H wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:07 am
keiron wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:55 am
Thanks for the reply, that’s really helpful.
For reference, to all the codes can be seen here:
https://rsw.io/skoda-order-build-status-codes/
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
alexvs

Post by alexvs »

Car has been picked up! So over the moon and realised it's all happened on my wife and I's special day, the 18th as we've made so many memories over the months and years on this day. Here she is:

PXL_20230118_120713377.jpg

I had an Octavia vRS before this and couldn't quite let go of the Race Blue just yet and love the Sportline trim in the blue. So much to learn with so much being digital vs the Octavia but she drives like a dream. The number plate is even somewhat personalised out of pure luck as I'm A, wife is H and then we have the Kids haha.

For those still waiting, it's so worth it. One annoyance is that it took several attempts to get the virtual pedal to work but think we've kind of sussed out the location and technique. Through several complaints to Skoda over the 15 month wait I managed to get my first 2 services covered, Lifeshine and roof bars thrown in by the dealer but they're awaiting delivery at the moment.
Racing Blue, Climate Pack Plus, Parking Pack Plus, Family Pack, Assisted Drive Pack
RallimG

Post by RallimG »

alexvs wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:03 pm Car has been picked up! So over the moon and realised it's all happened on my wife and I's special day, the 18th as we've made so many memories over the months and years on this day. Here she is:

I had an Octavia vRS before this and couldn't quite let go of the Race Blue just yet and love the Sportline trim in the blue. So much to learn with so much being digital vs the Octavia but she drives like a dream. The number plate is even somewhat personalised out of pure luck as I'm A, wife is H and then we have the Kids haha.

For those still waiting, it's so worth it. One annoyance is that it took several attempts to get the virtual pedal to work but think we've kind of sussed out the location and technique. Through several complaints to Skoda over the 15 month wait I managed to get my first 2 services covered, Lifeshine and roof bars thrown in by the dealer but they're awaiting delivery at the moment.
It is obviously a SportLine week! :-) I see you have the assisted park plus option, my original order had the same extra, I was then told it had been removed - I would only get the standard reversing camera - but not to worry the assisted parking feature was now included - come the day of delivery the car does have the 360 camera fitted (yay super happy about that!), however, no assisted parking - ie no additional sensors on the wheel arches - I see yours seems to be the same? It was thought as one point that after a certain date all cars would have the additional sensors - apparently not!
Enyaq iV Sportline, Energy Blue, 125kW Charging, Family Pack, Climate+, Conv. +, Drive+, Infotainment+ & Assisted Drive +.
Ordered Jun 2021 - delivered Jan 2023.
alexvs

Post by alexvs »

RallimG wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:54 pm
alexvs wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:03 pm Car has been picked up! So over the moon and realised it's all happened on my wife and I's special day, the 18th as we've made so many memories over the months and years on this day. Here she is:

It is obviously a SportLine week! :-) I see you have the assisted park plus option, my original order had the same extra, I was then told it had been removed - I would only get the standard reversing camera - but not to worry the assisted parking feature was now included - come the day of delivery the car does have the 360 camera fitted (yay super happy about that!), however, no assisted parking - ie no additional sensors on the wheel arches - I see yours seems to be the same? It was thought as one point that after a certain date all cars would have the additional sensors - apparently not!
It certainly seems so. I love the 360 camera, so glad we spec'd it. Unfortunately didn't stop the wife scraping a curb on the school pickup but thankfully doesn't seem to have done any noticeable damage to the alloy. Definitely going to take a little time to get used to having a big car after driving a Citigo exclusively since June while we waited.

Yeah mine doesn't seem to have any additional sensors but I've had assisted parking on a Mercedes some years ago and only used it once for fun, it's more of a gimmick so not bothered by not getting it.
HairyCowMan

Post by HairyCowMan »

keiron wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:21 pm
HairyCowMan wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:52 pm
keiron wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:40 pm Finally my week 48 build is on a boat to Grimsby
Hope that means mine is also on it’s way
Two boats on the way:

SCHELDE HIGHWAY
Grimsby
2023-01-17 10:45
2023-01-17 20:15 0.1 Immingham Anchorage, Immingham, GB

MALACCA HIGHWAY
Grimsby
2023-01-18 11:55
2023-01-18 10:00 14.0 North Sea, NL 8 min
Yeehaa - Just had the "Your Life Electric Is About To Begin" email from Skoda. Dealer reckons that the car will be with them within the next 5 days & then it's 5 more days for the PDI. :D :D :D :D
Last edited by HairyCowMan on Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
80 Suite ordered 8/1/22
Collected 2/2/23
Arctic Silver
19" Regulus
Climate Plus
Drive Sport Basic
Assisted Drive Basic
Family Basic
Zappi charger & Solar

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views