Dealerships with staff trained to do Enyaq upgrades

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Peter J wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:13 pm I contacted my dealer in Epsom, Surrey and they are still waiting on Skoda to supply the necessary equipment to allow them to upgrade to ME3. They are unlikely to start booking in until late Jan’23/Feb’23. Anyone had success from a dealership in the south east that they can recommend to undertake the upgrade?

Lookers in Guildford are apparently geared up to do it, but I don’t know how experienced they are with it. They were going to do mine last week, combined with other works, but I had to cancel.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

Peter J

Post by Peter J »

Just had my car upgraded to v 3.0 by Lookers in Guildford. They planned to have it for 2 days and it went without any issues. I could’ve had the car back within the day but didn’t have the second key with me which they needed to check that it still worked. Really positive experience - I would recommend them.
Enyaq sportline 80X. Ordered 20th July 21. Delivered 15th Jan 22. Race Blue.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post