App

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Vrsjones

Post by Vrsjones »

I’m not sure why but the app seems to of deleted my vehicle. Any else had this? Seems like it wants me to re enter the vin etc
Skoda Enyaq IV Vrs with all the bits and bobs that come with the Vrs

Choppsie

Post by Choppsie »

There was an issue a couple of days ago where their server went down but is has been back up. I lost my car for a day or so. Have you logged out and back in again (classic switch if off and back on again)?
comment23

Post by comment23 »

You are not alone. See most recent posts here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1581&p=20197#p20197
Electric since December 2022
Vrsjones

Post by Vrsjones »

My god what a nightmare. I can’t even get logged into it now.

So initially it said to re add my vehicle which I attempted to do. It then went to a login page where it said my password wasn’t correct which it was and so I wen tans changed it and now my phone hasn't remembered the password I’ve chosen a password my phone made up and now I can’t get in the app at all. Nightmare!
Skoda Enyaq IV Vrs with all the bits and bobs that come with the Vrs
Aragorn

Post by Aragorn »

Mine has on a few occassions appeared to "forget" the car.

Usually force quitting the app and relaunching it causes it to return without doing anything else.
'21 Enyaq 60 Ecosuite
Brussels

Post by Brussels »

Try the new app and see if it is better. viewtopic.php?t=1581&start=60

I had this too a few times on the old. I forced closed the app and when it restarted, it remembered me again.
Reserved demo car at dealership, delivery: 16/02/2023 after 7500 kms
Demo car so no choice. Sunroof, Silver, Suite, crystal face :roll: , HUD, Family Basic, No Travel Assist (only basic) :evil: heat pump :D 19´ wheels

First time EV owner, Belgium