Floor Mats

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
darkside66
Location: In The middle (Leicestershire) then over to the right (Norfolk)

Post by darkside66 »

Well here is an interesting fact I always buy rubber car mats as we spend a lot of time out walking and carpet is just not practical, so i ordered a new set from my favourite online retailer, that will be arriving in the next couple of days, anyway Mrs Darkside said why dont you try the ones out of the ID3 and guess what they are exactly the same mat same stud fixing and same profile, i guess that what sharing a floorpan does, however the rear mats in the Enyaq are considerably larger, just saying :D
Sportline 80 Black Magic Comfort Seat + climate + infotainment + Drive Sport + Assisted Drive Betria 21 Standard charging
Mrs Darkside Vauxhall Mokka e
Yipeeee we are an all electric household :D :D Oh no just remembered I have a petrol mower :o

RichR

Post by RichR »

Useful to know!
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
RalphC

Post by RalphC »

I'm trying to find any suppliers of 3D rubber mats but can't find online supplier of ones that fit the right hand side driving.
Anyone had any luck or recommend a suitable alternative?
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

Buy the Skoda ones. Fit perfectly. I persuaded my dealer to include a set free as carpet mats are useless to me as soon get muddy.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post