Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

ClarkGriswold72

Post by ClarkGriswold72 »

Hi. First post. Ordered Enyaq 60 Suite 19” wheels late Aug / delivery est Jan. Anyone had this issue - Just had message from dealer advising “ My manager was trying to order your car but we cannot order the comfort seat pack without the drive sport pack (which you have ordered) AND the assist drive pack. So, to order it, the assist drive pack needs to be ordered with it which is £685.”

Rudesing

Post by Rudesing »

ClarkGriswold72 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:11 pm Hi. First post. Ordered Enyaq 60 Suite 19” wheels late Aug / delivery est Jan. Anyone had this issue - Just had message from dealer advising “ My manager was trying to order your car but we cannot order the comfort seat pack without the drive sport pack (which you have ordered) AND the assist drive pack. So, to order it, the assist drive pack needs to be ordered with it which is £685.”
Since I initially ordered my vehicle in June, Skoda do seem to have grouped together more of the options packs so that in order to get one, you often have to also order a separate option, which you may not have wanted. The total cynic in me would suggest that this is just a way for them to generate more revenue from options packs sales. The slightly less cynical side of me would think that by grouping together the packs in this way then it effectively reduces the number of potential specification combinations, either to improve production efficiencies, or to allow them to produce cars not for specific client orders, but which are available more for immediate purchase. The totally uncynical part of me would think that by grouping together these options packs, then maybe it allows them to use individual semi-conductors for multiple purposes, rather than needing one or more for each option, and therefore making more use of what available semi-conductors that they have.
jamest

Post by jamest »

iixorb wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:11 pm Out of curiosity, for those of you who are spending your own money here, are you having to pay a deposit for your new Enyaq - and then being kept in the dark somewhat as to when you’ll actually get you car?
I had to put down £1k deposit, and was given an estimated 17 week delivery. After that I've had weekly updates from the dealer every Friday. More often than not the update is that there is no change, but sometimes it's something interesting like the order was accepted, the build week was assigned, the car went into build, etc. I'm hoping tomorrow it will be that the car has finished being built, but I was hoping for that news last week too, so we'll see....
Ordered 17th March 2021, delivered 17th November 2021. Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Moon White Metallic, 100kW, Comfort Seat Package Basic, Family Package Basic, Convenience Package Plus, Drive Sport Package Basic, Assisted Drive Package Plus, Parking Package Plus.
Chris__M

Post by Chris__M »

I paid a largish deposit - about the value of my options - but was told it was refundable should I wish to cancel before the build actually commenced.

I've received good communications from the dealer, but up until this week, he was unable to get a build date out of Skoda; neither was I, for that matter.

As things turned out, it wasn't too far off the original guestimated lead time.
Enyaq iV 60. Energy Blue with EcoSuite, 19" wheels, 100kW charging.
Comfort Basic, Assisted Drive Plus (Drive Sport), HUD, Parking Basic, Transport, Panoramic Sunroof.
ClarkGriswold72

Post by ClarkGriswold72 »

Rudesing wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:31 pm
ClarkGriswold72 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:11 pm Hi. First post. Ordered Enyaq 60 Suite 19” wheels late Aug / delivery est Jan. Anyone had this issue - Just had message from dealer advising “ My manager was trying to order your car but we cannot order the comfort seat pack without the drive sport pack (which you have ordered) AND the assist drive pack. So, to order it, the assist drive pack needs to be ordered with it which is £685.”
Since I initially ordered my vehicle in June, Skoda do seem to have grouped together more of the options packs so that in order to get one, you often have to also order a separate option, which you may not have wanted. The total cynic in me would suggest that this is just a way for them to generate more revenue from options packs sales. The slightly less cynical side of me would think that by grouping together the packs in this way then it effectively reduces the number of potential specification combinations, either to improve production efficiencies, or to allow them to produce cars not for specific client orders, but which are available more for immediate purchase. The totally uncynical part of me would think that by grouping together these options packs, then maybe it allows them to use individual semi-conductors for multiple purposes, rather than needing one or more for each option, and therefore making more use of what available semi-conductors that they have.
Thanks Rudesing.
JD Fletch

Post by JD Fletch »

I ordered my IV60 (Suite, HUD, sport package, park assist, 100kw and heat pump) at the end of June and was told at the time 15 week turnaround. Mid July while chasing up some information I was told build weeks was scheduled for week 35. Then the chip shortage raised its ugly head, and the dealer told me it would most likely be end of November.
But end of last week I got a call the car was starting build and today I've been told it's being shipped out from the factory and it should be ready for collection in 4 weeks or so. I'm both surprised and happy with this development, and glad I still have my charger being fitted in two weeks.
Considering everything what's been happening, and the comments I've read on hear I can not see rhyme nor reason for the choices of which car are being built first of others other than building batches of similar configurations.
Susans Dad

Post by Susans Dad »

RichR, I took your advice and contacted the Skoda chat who passed on my order number (which I didn't have) and now have a delivery of week 46 (15-21 November) but was informed it could go either way as it was week 44 last week. More of life mystery's
Ordered 21 July 2021 - Enyaq iv 80 , Artic Silver, 21 Betria wheels, Light & view pack +, Infotainment pack +, Assisted drive pack +, Comfort seat pack +, Parking +, Climate pack +, Driving sport pack, Pan roof & now 125kW fast charge
Joeyjambo

Post by Joeyjambo »

Ordered mid June and have been told by my dealer that it is built but sitting in a compound waiting for semiconductor chips in order to finish it. I'm absolutely desperate as I'm currently without a car 😟. I was hoping for a mid September delivery but can't see that happening. I hope to be surprised.
Rumney

Post by Rumney »

Rumney wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:50 pm I previously posted this on different thread on this forum but it seems relevant here…..

Ordered Enyaq iV 60 on 17th June 2021 in UK.

Options and packs that I included were Lodge interior, Metallic paint (Arctic Silver), 19” Regulus Anthracite alloys, Heat Pump for battery, 100W DC charging, Parking Package Basic, Convenience Package Plus, Light & View Package Basic and Panoramic Sunroof. Total cost including delivery was £30,362 (Excluding VAT but including the UK Gov EV grant and a little dealer discount that I negotiated).

I was notified that it arrived at the dealership mid August. For the sake of an extra couple of weeks I decided that I would wait to collect it until 1st September to have a new 71 plate - only a few days left before I collect it 😀.

So in my case the timescale from ordering to delivery to dealership ready for collection was only about 8 weeks total.
I hope that the below update to my previous post will cheer up members still waiting for delivery.

I collected my Enyaq 60 on 1st September from the dealership. It had been beautifully prepared and presented and the handover, including them taking my Kodiaq in part exchange, went seamlessly. I then drove it about 60 miles (mainly motorway) to my home. Since then I have driven the vehicle for a few hundred miles of mixed driving.

Completely honestly - the car is exceeding all of my expectations. It is quiet, extremely smooth (19” rims) and comfortable. My previous Kodiaq Editions 2.0 TSI was very good but the Enyaq is on another level. 0 to 60 in a claimed 8.7 seconds is pretty quick for such a big car and about the same as my Kodiaq but, with instant EV torque, the Enyaq feels much quicker and is more than I will ever need - a real delight.

Home charging (PodPoint) including scheduled cheap rate (Octopus Go) charging has worked perfectly as has the MySkoda app and it’s associated vehicle settings control.

So far my transfer from ICE to BEV has been a real pleasure, problem free and relatively stress free - touch wood that it continues.

I hope that you all get your own vehicles quickly. From my experience it is well worth the wait and I’m sure that, like me, you will be very happy with your Enyaq.
Last edited by Rumney on Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Enyaq iV 60 with Lodge interior, Metallic paint (Arctic Silver), 19” Regulus Anthracite alloys, Heat Pump for battery, 100W DC charging, Parking Package Basic, Convenience Package Plus, Light & View Package Basic and Panoramic Sunroof
RichR

Post by RichR »

The 0-60mph times measured by various reviewers have actually turned out to be slightly faster than the 8.4s (60) / 8.2s (80) / 6.7s (80X) quoted in the brochure. I've seen a couple of reviews of 80s getting 7.9s. That's almost as fast as my 1989 Renault 5 GT Turbo was ;) But yes, due to not having to wait for the engine to get up into the maximum torque region, it feels faster than an ICE car.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post