Shop "activating"...but never does

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Tony_J

Post by Tony_J »

I have attempted to use the "Shop" app on the second infotainment screen, because apparently that is where you have to go to get access to the new Powerpass Map, but all I get is a screen saying "Activating" (see pic), and nothing ever activates. What am I missing?

IMG_20230711_103156.jpg

RichR

Post by RichR »

Not seen that - mine sat on 'activating' for about 10 seconds. then went to the shop. However as my car is a 2021 model, the number of options I have in the shop are rather limited :D
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Susans Dad

Post by Susans Dad »

Hi Tony_I, I see from the photo you have 3 notifications, maybe there is some message there that may help? To activate the messages, swipe down in the middle top of the screen if you are unaware.
Ordered 21 July 2021 - Enyaq iv 80 , Artic Silver, 21 Betria wheels, Light & view pack +, Infotainment pack +, Assisted drive pack +, Comfort seat pack +, Parking +, Climate pack +, Driving sport pack, Pan roof & now 125kW fast charge
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

It took 2 weeks from getting car until shop activated for me. Then took 3 days to download the Powerpass app and a further 2 days to install it- and I have yet to use it!
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
Tony_J

Post by Tony_J »

Susans Dad wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:03 pm Hi Tony_I, I see from the photo you have 3 notifications, maybe there is some message there that may help? To activate the messages, swipe down in the middle top of the screen if you are unaware.
Hi Susans Dad - none of those notifications were relevant, but thanks!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post