Which uk ports might Enyaq’s ship to?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Nick

Post by Nick »

Hi.

Finally have Enyaq built (80, race blue) and on way to port (Emden I would have thought).

I would like to track arrivals of vehicle carriers at uk port or ports, to help pass the time until my dream car arrives!

But only if tracking where it is actually likely to arrive.

If anyone can give me any pointers, that would be great :-)

ians

Post by ians »

I believe the Port of Tyne is used. You can find ship tracking information on the web site myshiptracking.com. One of the Vehicle Carriers that operates between Port of Tyne and Emden is called City of Oslo but I expect there are others too. Hope the info helps.
UK: Sportline 80x, 21" Betria wheels, Race Blue Metallic, Heat Pump and most options. No sunroof or tow bar.
Ordered end July, entered production week 38.
dereks

Post by dereks »

it depends on where your supplying dealer is. VW bring cars into 3 ports in the UK. Tyne / Grimsby / Sheerness.
Artic Silver IV60 20" Alloys, suite, 100KW,
family, climate, convenience, transport, lights, drive sport, assisted drive, parking packs.
Octopus Energy share.octopus.energy/vivid-cub-951
Nick

Post by Nick »

Thank you both, that’s great 😊

80 Race Blue Lodge, 19” rims, DCC, Sunroof and most options (HUD not available on lodge, and Harmon Kardon not option yet)
Pict

Post by Pict »

Each day on my commute to work I look down on the massive car parks that are Royal Portbury Docks. MG, Fiat, Jaguar, Land Rover etc but no Skoda :(

I'd be able to go and collect it straight from the ship :)
60 Lounge, Quartz Grey, 100 kW charging, Tow bar, Sunroof, Comfort Basic, Family Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Basic

Mrs PIct has MG ZS EV, so a fully electric household

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post