Using Skoda Connect to track delivery of Enyaq?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Nick

Post by Nick »

As Enyaq’s have a built in SIM for continuous internet connectivity, I assume it would be at least technically feasible for that to be used to track the shipping of your car?

Does anyone know if, subject to suitable authentication of course, it is possible to organise this prior to delivery?

At present my car is at a port, but I believe not ‘activated’ in order to be able to connect to it using the VIN via the MySkoda app.

RichR

Post by RichR »

I suspect it's only activated when it gets to the dealership as part of the post delivery procedures (like removing protective films and fitting number plates).
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
MikeJL

Post by MikeJL »

Yes it should be doable, but I don’t suppose Skoda want to field the why has my car been at X for Y days type questions. Much easier to keep the customer in the dark 😀
28/8/21 Ordered IV60 Lounge, Quartz Grey Metallic. Delivery quoted 6 months!
25/6/22 Collected car!
Software : ME3.0
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

From a logistics perspective, they might actually wait until they have enough to go to specific regional destinations rather than shipping them as soon as they are ready (plus there’s a well publicised shortage of HGV drivers at the moment).
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
MattDaviesUK

Post by MattDaviesUK »

You need the vehicle to be present to set up Skoda Connect as it produces a QR code on the screen to allow completion of the process.
Matt Davies
Skoda Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
All black, black as night.
Islay2009

Post by Islay2009 »

How can I track my Enyaq to see progress and if it has reached build point yet? I have the order number. Order placed 29th Jan 2022.
zice

Post by zice »

doubt it's possible to track when car is in transport mode
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Islay2009 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:25 pm How can I track my Enyaq to see progress and if it has reached build point yet? I have the order number. Order placed 29th Jan 2022.
Assuming you are referring to the various build statuses, (rather than tracking the shipping of the car which I think the thread was about), then you have to ask your dealer. They are able to look on the system and check the status code. Mine, from December, is still at P (pending). There is another thread somewhere with a list of all the status codes.
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post