Adding the Enyaq to Octopus Intelligent

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
RichR

Post by RichR »

It's the fact that charging location isn't available to the app in ME2.4 that I think is why it's not working for me. I get past the Skoda login bit fine, but then it fails when it tries to connect to the car to do the test charge control bit. Hence I've given in and finally booked my car in for ME3.2...
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

3.2?
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
RichR

Post by RichR »

Apparently that's what should get installed if you take a car in for an upgrade now. But to be honest, I'll be happy with 3.0 or 3.1 :)
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

So I'm now transferred to Intelligent Octopus - I guess I don't find out what I've been charged till I get my first bill.
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
DazAutomatic

Post by DazAutomatic »

Just wanted to post something positive. I've an Enyaq that's had the 3.0 upgrade and switching from Go Faster to Intelligent Octopus went smoothly. Test charge was easy. No interference with Zappi when set on fast with timer off. 6+ hours at cheap rate. Thanks all for discussion and advice on the topic.
Enyaq iV 80 Loft, 125 kW DC charging, heat pump, assisted drive+, parking+, convenience basic, towbar prep, ME3.0 update. MyEnergi Zappi v2 charger. Intelligent Octopus, referral code to share £100: share.octopus.energy/sunny-fox-995
Powerstar

Post by Powerstar »

Wow, that was a pleasant surprise. Following reading this string of comments and experiences I set my car to charge on IO last night after previously failed attempts.
Hey presto, woke this morning to a properly charged car that had followed the IO schedule. Happy days!
Thank you all!
Panagon

Post by Panagon »

I want to charge through my solar panels during the day, how do I do that with intelligent octopus
MikeJL

Post by MikeJL »

Panagon wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:47 pm I want to charge through my solar panels during the day, how do I do that with intelligent octopus
Why? You should be able to sell your excess solar power for more than Intelligent Octopus costs overnight.

You can sell to any supplier that offers a SEG tariff (all the big suppliers) I get 12p a KWH from Scottish Power.
28/8/21 Ordered IV60 Lounge, Quartz Grey Metallic. Delivery quoted 6 months!
25/6/22 Collected car!
Software : ME3.0
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Panagon wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:47 pm I want to charge through my solar panels during the day, how do I do that with intelligent octopus
I don't know the answer, but I do know that for the Zappi charger each time myenergi are asked about it they keep promising they're working on it.

As to why - when I get solar panels I'd like to be as self sufficient as I can, not just looking at import vs export tariffs!
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

snalbansed wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:40 pm So I'm now transferred to Intelligent Octopus - I guess I don't find out what I've been charged till I get my first bill.
Use the Octo-aid app. It accesses the Octopus data to determine what power you used each day, the following day and accurately calculates the cost to you.
You just have to manually add any occasional extra slots you get.
In the screenshot green is off peak use with washing and drying shifted to off peak as well.

Screenshot 2023-07-29 at 8.48.00 am.png

Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post