Latest Software

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Swebrum

Post by Swebrum »

ChangoMutney wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:21 pm
Swebrum wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:54 pm
HarryHuk wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:54 pm

That's not a feature of 3.0. I have had it a few times, but then it stopped (TBF I had 3.0 from the factory).
Something may not be set up properly. How many are having this persistently?

I have the same thing since the upgrade to 3.0 autumn 2022 (got my 80x May 2022). I hate the software. So many bugs like slow charging (compared to other brands), crappy reading of road signs (50% of the time it shows the wrong speed limit), slow start of entertainment system. Ad hoc error messages popping up and then disappearing. Still no OTA for my car in Sweden. Imagine if Microsoft/Apple/Google released new software versions and they were not available for the shipped devices 6 months after release.
50% misreading of road signs sounds like a fault. I was just thinking today how reliable it is. Mine feels like it's 99.9% correct. Perhaps Swedish roads signs are less easy to read?
I think they are pretty similar to road signs in other European countries. I have colleage with an ID4 who experience the same problem. He had an old school Volvo before. Road sign reading worked perfectly there. But I live in Stockholm. Many on and off ramps on the bigger roads with failure risks in reading. However most countries have bigger cities than Stockholm…

Steffi

Post by Steffi »

Found this on German forum: ”Try pressing the house symbol for several seconds. There you get to a hidden menu where you can trigger updates.”
Stripy

Post by Stripy »

Steffi wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:50 pm Found this on German forum: ”Try pressing the house symbol for several seconds. There you get to a hidden menu where you can trigger updates.”
Interesting, but not much happens when in there - wonder if the update function is only for when the car is connected with a cable for service?

IMG_9818.jpeg

IMG_9814.jpeg

chillyboy123

Post by chillyboy123 »

Hi all,

Anyone on 3.1 or 3.2 software, do you mind uploading a picture of your software panel ?

I know Richr, you have a similar aged car to mine and you have recently had 3.2 at the garage.

I got M3.0 last November at the garage. I have just booked my service and asked if they will put M3.2 on while it is in.

But according to the Skoda records, they think I already have 3.2 on. Which is strange since I don't have some of things available on 3.2 working in my car. For example trip data on the small screen in front of the steering wheel.

Cheers in advance
Enyaq iV60 - Race Blue with 20” Vega Wheels,
Assisted Drive Package +, Convenience Package +,
Parking Package Basic, Drive Package Basic,
Climate Package Basic, 120 kW charging,
Light and View Package Basic,

Upgraded to ME 3.0
RichR

Post by RichR »

As far as I can tell from the various forums and videos, both 3.1 and 3.2 report as software version 0561.

According to this Skoda bulletin, you should get 3.2 if you have an upgrade at a dealership now: https://www.skoda-auto.com/emobility/me ... are-update

Whether 3.5 gets an OTA, or whether it will happen when cars go in for a service we don't know yet. But it probably doesn't add any features on older cars anyway so no real rush to get it.

Ironically I only went from 2.6 to 3.x because I wanted to get Octopus Intelligent to connect to the car. In the end I gave up and changed to Octopus Go. And now I'm left with no map updates or traffic information due to Infotainment Online being stuck in a pending state... But otherwise the car is fine, and I really like some of the new features such as the seats moving back on exit and some of the little UI tweaks.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
chillyboy123

Post by chillyboy123 »

Yeah I have already read that info on the Skoda website, including -

This update is intended for Enyaq cars which still run on software versions ME2.x from production (production weeks from week 41/20 to week 09/22) and have not been updated in workshops yet.

The service campaign does not apply to Enyaq cars which have already been updated at the service partner and which already have the software ME3.0. Those cars will be updated over-the-air in the future.

Since the OTA was originally expected in April. An no signs of it coming any time soon, I thought I would ask the garage to put it on for me. But they think my car is already on M3.2

Which I very much doubt is correct. My screen shows 3.0.0

IMG_1476.jpeg

Last edited by chillyboy123 on Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Enyaq iV60 - Race Blue with 20” Vega Wheels,
Assisted Drive Package +, Convenience Package +,
Parking Package Basic, Drive Package Basic,
Climate Package Basic, 120 kW charging,
Light and View Package Basic,

Upgraded to ME 3.0
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

My vRS was delivered on 3.2 but the electric drivers seat does not move back on exit?
Is there a menu item to enable this?
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
RichR

Post by RichR »

chillybox123 - 0333 is 3.0. Maybe it can be updated at a dealership, but I don't know.
Ken3966 - yes, there is a menu option. I think it's called 'easy exit' or something like that, under the Interior section I think. You can enable it for both driver and passenger if you like (but watch out it doesn't squash your shopping when it moves the passenger seat forward when you turn the car on like I did :D )
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

RichR wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:05 am chillybox123 - 0333 is 3.0. Maybe it can be updated at a dealership, but I don't know.
Ken3966 - yes, there is a menu option. I think it's called 'easy exit' or something like that, under the Interior section I think. You can enable it for both driver and passenger if you like (but watch out it doesn't squash your shopping when it moves the passenger seat forward when you turn the car on like I did :D )
Only the drivers seat in my car is electric, so perhaps I didn’t get this option.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Another video from Speicher Electrified (in English) discussing the various updates and possibilities for what happens from now on:

Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post