Enyaq now available as beta on Octopus Intelligent

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Bother7

Post by Bother7 »

Pksk wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:27 pm Those with solar no need to use Bump charge on IO.
In the octopus app click your avatar icon in the top left, then Devices tile. Then click intelligent Octopus. Scroll to the bottom and toggle off Smart Charging. You can toggle it back on from the Devices page when you want IO to control your charging again.

Toggling off Smart Charging stops Octopus controlling the car and stopping the charge. This works great when you have a charger that can detect export and start and stop based on your solar generation.
I saw that option in the app and wondered whether to use it.

One of the T&C's of IO is that you allow them to control your car charging so it seems at odds with that?

Pksk

Post by Pksk »

Bother7 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:57 am
Pksk wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:27 pm Those with solar no need to use Bump charge on IO.
In the octopus app click your avatar icon in the top left, then Devices tile. Then click intelligent Octopus. Scroll to the bottom and toggle off Smart Charging. You can toggle it back on from the Devices page when you want IO to control your charging again.

Toggling off Smart Charging stops Octopus controlling the car and stopping the charge. This works great when you have a charger that can detect export and start and stop based on your solar generation.
I saw that option in the app and wondered whether to use it.

One of the T&C's of IO is that you allow them to control your car charging so it seems at odds with that?
I think you would fall foul if you set it up then always had it off. Mine is disabled most of the time in the summer and then I use IO to change once a month maybe when I need a full change for a long journey. In the winter it would always be enabled.
IV 60 Suite, Race Blue, 21”, Climate Basic, Convenience Basic, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus. ME 3.0 updated, 125kwh charge upgrade. Hypervolt 2.0, Solar plus Battery.
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

orrery wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:52 am However, when I get up in the morning, my phone tells me that it was "unable to control my device". Anyone else seen this?
I would say yes, every time. But it didn't yesterday! Never causes an issue. I have assumed it's because when it gets round to "stopping" the charge when it is first plugged in, it has already been stopped (by me, either in the car or on the Skoda app). But I did that yesterday and I didn't get the message :roll:
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
Mat155

Post by Mat155 »

Loosing the plot. Tried going through the cycle to get to test charge however can't get any further than connect device. I can't see how to check location services as I'm primary user and don't have the option when I first get into the car. I've followed the advice on here. Can anyone help any further ways to conform location services? Currently habe the globe without the navigation arrow through it which I take it means online mode?
Smk82

Post by Smk82 »

Managed to get all the way through to test charge, but it won’t start, just get an “uh oh can’t do this error” I’ve removed all schedules etc from everything, still not joy. Reset everything and tried removing m/reinstalling the app as well
Two Yaq;
Energy blue 60 suite, parking, convenience and climate pack basic
brilliant silver 80 coupe sportline plus

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post