Blue or Green?

The place to discuss everything else..
Dugaleen

Post by Dugaleen »

Hi all.
Just need an argument settling. Is Arctic Silver Green tinged or Blue tinged? Cant seem to decide. Chosen this colour and ordered, seen one in the flesh at another dealers.............still unsure of Green/Blue.

Perchede

Post by Perchede »

I think Green but so nice a colour, I went for Blue Energie so as to spend on tech additions.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
jags

Post by jags »

I test drove one and it's green, kind of iceberg/arctic cold water. It was really nice but in the end I've ordered a velvet red. That way I might be able to spot it in the car park among a sea of silver and grey cars.

I've had silver cars for the last 25 years and I just craved a bit of colour in my life. As delivery is November/December it might come in time to stand in as Santa's sleigh.. HoHoHo!
Susans Dad

Post by Susans Dad »

I've ordered the Arctic Silver and my eyes tell me it's green but I might have to go to spec savers
Ordered 21 July 2021 - Enyaq iv 80 , Artic Silver, 21 Betria wheels, Light & view pack +, Infotainment pack +, Assisted drive pack +, Comfort seat pack +, Parking +, Climate pack +, Driving sport pack, Pan roof & now 125kW fast charge
Dugaleen

Post by Dugaleen »

Ta all. It must be me then. I see it as blueish. As far as colours go, my present Honda CRV is Passion Red. 2nd owner so not entirely my fault.
MarkSalmon

Post by MarkSalmon »

It's mint green!
metalmadhammer

Post by metalmadhammer »

I wanted that green but my wife hated it. Lovely colour IMO.
Enyaq 80 Suite, Race Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, 20" Vega Alloys and a silly overpriced rubber mat for the boot.
RichR

Post by RichR »

There is a psychology test to do with perception of green and blue. The point at which you call a particular frequency of light 'green' or 'blue' varies hugely, and there is a genetic portion to your perception as well as what you learn to call different shades.

I think most people would call Arctic Silver as silvery green, but it is at the bluer end of green in some lighting conditions :)
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Deleted User 368

Post by Deleted User 368 »

I’m in the Green camp. Lovely colour.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Having seen it for real, this green colour is really nice. Very unique. I went with boring old black and there weren’t any of the green ones to view when I placed my order (actually there weren’t any at all in the UK!).
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post