Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
james_scott22

Post by james_scott22 »

Ditto, had the update come through today and bingo

Screenshot_2021-07-06-18-15-50-085_cz.skodaauto.connect.jpg

Enyaq 60 suite arctic silver

Mulder

Post by Mulder »

As anyone else had this problem recently? My Enyaq is 5 days old and it dropped Connection to online services yesterday and hasnt connected since. Is there anything I can do or just sit and wait for it to find it again? I’ve done a soft reset on the infotainment unit but that didn’t help. Thanks.
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

Is your problem connecting via MySkoda or perhaps connecting the Enyaq to Skoda connect (Essential to activate connected services).

What GSM singal does your Enyaq show?
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
Mulder

Post by Mulder »

The car itself wasn’t connecting to online services. The globe on the screen was greyed out and showing no signal next to it. After reading on id3/ 4 forums, I pulled the fuse for the infotainment screen and online services and it reconnected again.
TomClancy

Post by TomClancy »

Hi Mulder
I've had the same problem. It solved itself after 5 days.
Skoda Enyaq iV 60 Sportline (ITA)
Chris_twm

Post by Chris_twm »

I’m having the same problem at the moment. From reading the forum would seem that the best bet is to wait for it to solve itself which feels less than ideal?
Chris_twm

Post by Chris_twm »

I’m having the same problem at the moment. From reading the forum would seem that the best bet is to wait for it to solve itself which feels less than ideal?
Brianlescargot

Post by Brianlescargot »

I had this issue during the week but after a bit of googling solved it by removing and replacing the 5A fuse (no19) for the infotainment system, 3rd fuse down on second column. System back running to normal immediately. Basically removing the fuse forces a hard reset.

D87A6BCA-B8F1-4CDD-9F8F-DDEFBF2E967D.jpeg

DC7D3B1D-F6A3-4BCF-8B8A-FEBD344FBFCC.jpeg

MikeTam

Post by MikeTam »

THANK YOU BRIAN!!!
This worked a treat! :D :D :D
MikeTam

Post by MikeTam »

Brianlescargot wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:45 pm I had this issue during the week but after a bit of googling solved it by removing and replacing the 5A fuse (no19) for the infotainment system, 3rd fuse down on second column. System back running to normal immediately. Basically removing the fuse forces a hard reset.
BRILLIANT! Thank you!!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post