Battery issue booked in for repair since August, cancelled with no date given

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
frankfurterbear1

Post by frankfurterbear1 »

Skoda can do one.
The minute this is fixed it is being sold.
Scunnered.

Massive recall but no resources to fix the issue even though this has been an issue they have known about for years.

Deleted User 2312

Post by Deleted User 2312 »

I put a complaint in with VW/Skoda financial services and received a phone call and email offering me 50% off the monthly payments for October November December based on it being fixed on 13th December. If it’s not, then the claim will still be open and I can claim more, with a precedent set of 50% for each monthly payment then they can take as long as they want in my eyes now.

Do you know why it’s cancelled? What parts don’t they have? Just waiting for sealant and some fixings for me.
riki1

Post by riki1 »

What is the problem and with which battery? So that I know what awaits me.
SKODA Enyaq RS Coupe, ( riki1.eu )
frankfurterbear1

Good on you Andy, my issue has been on going from before yours and dealership to customer services has past me from pillar to post.

Any good contact for me to call at customer services.
My complaint was escalated up the ladder but was closed when I was booked in.
Inital call went to vwg in south africa who were beyond rude and clueless.

Cheers

EnyaqAndy wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:15 pm I put a complaint in with VW/Skoda financial services and received a phone call and email offering me 50% off the monthly payments for October November December based on it being fixed on 13th December. If it’s not, then the claim will still be open and I can claim more, with a precedent set of 50% for each monthly payment then they can take as long as they want in my eyes now.

Do you know why it’s cancelled? What parts don’t they have? Just waiting for sealant and some fixings for me.
Deleted User 2312

Post by Deleted User 2312 »

If you car is on finance through VWFS then I suggest an email to customerresolutions@vwfs.co.uk this is not ŠKODA customer services.

I also explained to VWFS that being passed from pillar to post is part of the problem, as is being sold a car that seemingly can’t be repaired in a reasonable timescale without undue inconvenience. They have taken a long time to reply but actually seemed to understand and had clearly investigated the situation.

They also stated they suggested and hinted that I pursue compensation from ŠKODA themselves, as the finance company compensation is independent of ŠKODA.

Timeframe not good though
Initial email to them 12/10/23
Automated response saying it’s being escalated 16/10/23
Automated update on 23/10/23 saying they are investigating.
Chaser by me on 14/11/23.
Call with offer on 24/11/23
frankfurterbear1

Good on you, will spend Monday on phone to Skoda and assessing legal action or small claims court.
I could get 7 neighbours to claim compensation for near 5 months of nightly multiple alarms triggering keeping them awake.
EnyaqAndy wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:57 pm If you car is on finance through VWFS then I suggest an email to customerresolutions@vwfs.co.uk this is not ŠKODA customer services.

I also explained to VWFS that being passed from pillar to post is part of the problem, as is being sold a car that seemingly can’t be repaired in a reasonable timescale without undue inconvenience. They have taken a long time to reply but actually seemed to understand and had clearly investigated the situation.

They also stated they suggested and hinted that I pursue compensation from ŠKODA themselves, as the finance company compensation is independent of ŠKODA.

Timeframe not good though
Initial email to them 12/10/23
Automated response saying it’s being escalated 16/10/23
Automated update on 23/10/23 saying they are investigating.
Chaser by me on 14/11/23.
Call with offer on 24/11/23

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post