Service history where?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Stripy

Post by Stripy »

So the “informative” apprentice at Lookers Stockport service department is telling me I can see the service history in the app.

I’ve search everywhere in the app, and I can’t find it at all - only when next service/inspection is due.
Skoda-connect.com seems only to have info about services - not maintenance.

I have the job card on email, but just trying to follow up what the chap said…; although with a pinch of salt, as he seems to have an answer for everything[ - even things he doesn’t have knowledge about 😜

Have anyone seen this information in the app (or online somewhere?)

Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

It may appear in the service area on menu once it has had a first service? Not many will have had their first 2 yearly service yet though?
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
RichR

Post by RichR »

Mine’ll be in for its first 2 year service next week. There are quite a few 2020 Enyaqs around though. It was launched in 2019. But right hand drive had to wait a little longer.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
andyspiers

Post by andyspiers »

I bought my car 2nd hand a few weeks ago and it's already had its 2 year service (I have the invoice and documentation from the previous owner, plus the selling garage gave me a digital service record print-out) however, this being the first vehicle I have had with no service booklet and only a digital service record I was curious too.

It doesn't seem possible via the app, but I have been able to generate something called a "Digital Certificate" from https://www.skoda-connect.com/ web site. This is a 4 page PDF with it's own URL on the Skoda website, presumably so that you could give this to a prospective buyer in the future so they could check out the full vehicle details. It has very comprehensive details of the original spec of the vehicle from the factory, plus a cursory service history:

Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 21.19.04.png

I intended to provide more details on how to access this but now today I can't find this option in Skoda Connect plus the web site is giving me a few errors, so maybe it's having problems today ...
andyspiers

Post by andyspiers »

The option has come back again now on Skoda Connect

Here's where to find it:

Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 23.43.00.png

Bryanmet

Post by Bryanmet »

Can’t find this view anywhere on MySkoda app. How do you get to it?
Private Car: Enyaq IV60 Suite - Brilliant Silver, 21” Alloys, Convenience Plus, Parking Basic, Climate Basic, Tow Bar, 100Kw. Ordered 21/07/21 - Delivered 22/11/21.
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

I have generated this for my car, however it only lists the standard features, none of the optional extras fitted are listed, so that part is not that useful.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
Stripy

Post by Stripy »

andyspiers wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:45 pm The option has come back again now on Skoda Connect

Here's where to find it:

Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 23.43.00.png
I get this…

IMG_2971.jpeg

Which apparently means I have to PAY to get my vehicles service history - WTF!?

IMG_2970.png

Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

Mine came with a 10 year connection to 2033.
I bet yours reverted to a default one year when a software update was done?
andyspiers

Post by andyspiers »

Bryanmet wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:33 am Can’t find this view anywhere on MySkoda app. How do you get to it?
It's not in the app, it's on the Skoda Connect web site
Stripy wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:59 am Which apparently means I have to PAY to get my vehicles service history - WTF!?
That sucks. Maybe try contacting Skoda to ask.

Personally I think I have this package already for "Vehicle status" and "parking position" ... though for me it makes no mention of "digital certificate" under that subscription. And for me that's a pay-year-by-year thing rather than being licensed for 10 years as @Ken3966 suggested

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post