Cost of Enyaq - post sale attitude of dealership

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
frankfurterbear1

Post by frankfurterbear1 »

I am in dispute with Skoda over their shambles of a recall for the 2021 cell battery issue.
Can got issue on 6th Aug, told not likely fixed till Feb but more likely Apr as no Sealant and required fixings as in short supply worldwide.

So I can't sell my car as it has a warning light and skoda said they wouldn't accept a trade in until the warning light is cleared.

And then they hit out with and you know no one will touch the car and it is deprecating rapidly month on month.

So I have a car from. Aug to Apr that is unsellable and I have to take the hit. Skoda customer services and parks of hamilton are pitiful with their customer relations. They have a recall, but leave it to you to phone round the country trying to find someone who can fit you in.

Deleted User 2312

Post by Deleted User 2312 »

Couple of options of here.

Reject the car as not fit for purpose - after 6 months it’s on you to prove it’s on them and difficult but still possible. Small claims court route etc.

2nd option (which I clearly don’t endorse) - Buy an OBD reader (e.g obd11, carista and use with either OBD11 app / car scanner app) and clear the code. It’s possible with car scanner to clear but not easy - expect easier with obd11. Do not charge the car above sort of 65% again and try and trade it in. Ideally to ŠKODA so they feel the pain when it comes on in their service.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post