Warning beeps when parking front first towards a wall.

The place to discuss everything else..
Amsburian

Post by Amsburian »

Warning beeps when parking front first towards a wall - is it possible to adjust the distance when the beeps start? I'd prefer to have the beeps start earlier but still changing to the continuous beep at the distance it does now.

Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

I don’t think so, but if you push the park assist button on dash it opens the rear camera and front sensor display on screen. I then use the front distance display as I carefully nose towards an obstacle. When parking in a spot I can also see with the rear camera when the car has moved completely into the spot by seeing the end of the parking lines.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
General_Apathy

Post by General_Apathy »

Amsburian wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:33 pm Warning beeps when parking front first towards a wall - is it possible to adjust the distance when the beeps start? I'd prefer to have the beeps start earlier but still changing to the continuous beep at the distance it does now.
I'd love to be able to adjust this. Caught me out the first few times as it activates at a much later point (shorter distance) than my 68 plate Karoq! If in doubt press the Park Assist button!
iV80 Suite with Clever pack, Transport and Sun Roof. Ordered Apr'23.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post