Enyaq ME3.1 Software Update

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
james_scott22

Post by james_scott22 »

I don't have a smart charger. Simple, dumb, plug and go
Goaty wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:40 pm
james_scott22 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:31 pm All I want in life is the scheduled charging to actually just charge when scheduled and not carry on merrily when my unit price has gone back up!

Have you tried setting schedules on your home charger ? Apologies if you mentioned this elsewhere. It’s what I do and it works well (PodPoint).
Enyaq 60 suite arctic silver

TheYak

Post by TheYak »

Is the OTA update working yet?
I'm on 3.0 and I've been checking every month or so, but nothing yet...
Walter Eagle

Post by Walter Eagle »

Is the OTA update working yet?
I believe tiny little irrelevant bits of data or code do get updated now and again - I recently got one where the list of additions included 'billing addresses can now be created in the Canary Islands'. Excellent.
However, I've come to a personal conclusion that there is no such thing as "ME3.1 OTA". I've given up hoping for this. That way, I've placed a lower limit on my disappointment and, if something does arrive, I'll be delighted beyond measure!
m0re85

Post by m0re85 »

james_scott22 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:02 am I don't have a smart charger. Simple, dumb, plug and go
Goaty wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:40 pm
james_scott22 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:31 pm All I want in life is the scheduled charging to actually just charge when scheduled and not carry on merrily when my unit price has gone back up!

Have you tried setting schedules on your home charger ? Apologies if you mentioned this elsewhere. It’s what I do and it works well (PodPoint).
Try to disable the overload protection from your wallbox. The overload protection causes variable charging power signal making scheduled charging not working properly.
Makima

Post by Makima »

I see in some fb id4 group that they started update ID4 2021 OTA on 3.2.11 but you get meil first from the manufacturer.
Does anyone have an info when our Skoda could go?
Stripy

Post by Stripy »

Makima wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:28 am I see in some fb id4 group that they started update ID4 2021 OTA on 3.2.11 but you get meil first from the manufacturer.
Does anyone have an info when our Skoda could go?
Simply never 🤪🤥🫣😂
Walter Eagle

Post by Walter Eagle »

Agreed.

As far as I understand or can fathom things, an upgraded ME3.0 is not the same as an as-delivered ME3.0.

If you got ME2.x on delivery it was possible to get a dealer-performed (non-OTA) upgrade to ME3.0.x
From that point onwards the vehicle should in theory be capable of OTA to 3.1, 3.2 etc

But if you got ME3.0 from the factory, that appears to be a dead-end. It's as if the software development forked at that point.
I've had confirmation from both my dealer and Skoda in writing that my as-delivered ME3.0 can't (or won't) be upgraded until ... well, neither of them know until when, or if, or how.

If you work on the assumption of 'never' then you won't be disappointed, and if it does come to pass, think of all the joy and gratitude you'll feel.
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

Interesting apparent difference between factory delivered ME3 and upgraded Enyaqs. Mine was upgraded to ME3 in November 2022 and even last month when with the dealer for a 2 year service and software upgrade, it is still on ME3. Going back to the dealer next week for mirror puddle lights to be replaced again and will ask about a software upgrade - wonder what story will be told🤣
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post