What 3 short cut “favourites” do you use, and why?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
dezember

Post by dezember »

Goaty wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:54 pm
dezember wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:25 pm Learn something new today. "Heat Now" - didn't know this is how it works :)

I saw from the image above there's this headlight range control. Don't remember seeing it in mine. What does it do? Thanks.

Ah, great - I was hoping this thread would achieve exactly that :-)

“Heat Now” is an odd term actually because in the summer; it allows you to cool the car in the same manner!

The headlight adjuster dips the angle of the headlights, to prevent dazzling oncoming traffic, if your car has a heavy load, causing the front to tilt up. I’m not sure if the Matrix LED’s have this functionality - they might be self adjusting?
Thanks... not sure if it's self adjusting but when the matrix light is at work, it's dazzling :)
iV60 Metallic Green :) Assisted Drive. Climate basic. Light & view. Parking plus. Lounge. Ordered 1st Dec 2021. Delivered in August 2022.

Duderooner

Post by Duderooner »

ME3.0

I have
Android Auto
Vehicle data
Media
Mattjoy

Post by Mattjoy »

I've struggled to find this out, how do you add items to the favourites. Trying to add my wife's number to call, Android auto and then navigate to home
ledneb

Post by ledneb »

I've got air recirculation (more efficient a/c I figure), auto hold (because it's a pain while parking but I like it otherwise) and A/C (my wife likes to wind the windows down so I keep toggling a/c😆)
KBEE

Post by KBEE »

Mattjoy wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:42 pm I've struggled to find this out, how do you add items to the favourites. Trying to add my wife's number to call, Android auto and then navigate to home
Press and hold your finger on the Favourites area. You have to hold it longer than you think you should! It then brings up a menu of all the options and you can drag whatever you want to the shortcuts area.

I have this Forum to thank for that tip - I don’t think the manual explains it at all!
Ordered 10th Feb 2022:

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
Energy Blue
Climate Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Family Pack, Panoramic Sunroof

Delivered 26th July 2023!
NickC1969

Post by NickC1969 »

Hi, how do you add to the favourites please?
peters_enyaq

Post by peters_enyaq »

Thanks for this.
I have been looking at the same buttons for 2 years. However this morning I changed to: L - Car play, M - Heat now (this is the fan and three wavy heat lines?), R - charging.
Very useful to know.

Oh I also found that I could change headlights range while looking for something that I don’t have. It was at setting 2 and dropped it to 3 and will check when driving this evening.
Present: iv60 Suite Race Blue
On order: Coupe 85X Sportline Plus Race Blue
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

NickC1969 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:09 am Hi, how do you add to the favourites please?
Hi,
If I remember correctly, press and hold the current icons in the favourites bar and a menu of alternative options appear. Unfortunately I don’t have an Enyaq anymore 🥺
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post