Ohme and Skoda login

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
kiltedjock

Post by kiltedjock »

Hi Guys.

New EV user here, just got my Ohme installed yesterday and managed to link the Ovo Charge anytime app to the Ohme, now when i manage it through the Charge anytime app its pretty basic but does seem to work however after a while it almost seems like its sleeping and the milage drops but % stays the same, when i go to the car switch on the ignition it updates ok and mileage goes back up.

also separate issue, when i open the Ohme app and try to select Login with skoda account its just giving an error and telling me credentials are wrong ( they 200% are not) anyone else had issues linking these

also now im confused as to what i should be using to control the charge, OVO app or Ohme?.....sorry for the multiple questions :D

Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

Known issue that mileage wrongly converted as if car range is in km when asleep so converts again to what it thinks it is in miles. Times by 1.6 to get correct range.
Once car is switched on it reports correct range again in miles with no conversion error.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
ComicGeek

Post by ComicGeek »

I have an Ohme Home Pro and have that linked to Intelligent Octopus. My Skoda log in works fine within the Ohme app though the 'manage my EV' link.

What I do find is that my iPhone tries to automatically insert the Ohme password (same email address on both accounts) into this as well, so I have to specifically select the Skoda (saved as VWGroup just to complicate things) password to insert. I enter it a lot as I switch between 2 EVs, and haven't had an issue.

I don't know about the Ovo Charge though, I control everything through the Ohme app.
tomm636

Post by tomm636 »

Did you find a fix for this? My Ohme account has been linked into the skoda account fine for 2 months and was reading the battery %. It now just say's i'm entering the wrong credentials even though the same password works fine in the MySkoda app.
Enyaq iV 80 Suite, Quartz Grey, 125 kW DC charging, 20" Vega wheels, Assisted drive pack, Heat pump, Climate pack, Convenience pack, Drive sport pack, Electric Towbar, Family pack plus, Infotainment pack plus, Built Sep 2021
livingforever

Post by livingforever »

tomm636 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:46 pm Did you find a fix for this? My Ohme account has been linked into the skoda account fine for 2 months and was reading the battery %. It now just say's i'm entering the wrong credentials even though the same password works fine in the MySkoda app.
Mine has been the same for a couple of weeks now and Ohme told me:

“ We have recently become aware that there is an issue affecting Skoda API functionalities. Our Product team is currently investigating this issue and will look to resolve this as soon as possible.”

For what it’s worth!
ComicGeek

Post by ComicGeek »

I normally don't bother logging into the Skoda account on Ohme, but have just tried it now and get the same log in error.
kiltedjock

Post by kiltedjock »

right lads...i have 100% figured it out.

i have fixed it and so has my friend just bought an Enyaq last week he was having this issue too... so this is multilayered issue and can be caused by 2 things specifically and both at the same time.

1, Special characters within passwords just use numbers and letters, this is an Ohme issue as the app wasnt forwarding those chars to skoda API, i fixed my login by removing these chars and i got in instantly.
2, you need to have connected apps on your skoda https://skodaid.vwgroup.io/account, my fiend even though he installed the skoda app and logged in whee we can see the status of the car there were no connected apps on this page, what we did here was install "skoda - Essentials" app , the light green one from the play store, this once permissions were granted suddenly showed connected apps on the web page screen shot below.

so i have managed to fix my login (password issue) and a friends (Skoda permission issue)

Aligner

Post by Aligner »

Thanks for the info. It feels like you have to log in to endless variations of apps and websites to get everything to work. My Ohme charger wouldn't connect until I installed the old (essentials) version of My Skoda, despite the app trying to push me to install the new one.

Now have charger connected and seeing the car, but what a proper pavlova to get there!
Bizango

Post by Bizango »

Thank you @kiltedjock you have saved me from the brink of madness and can now get my real charge status in my Ohme app.
alloam

Post by alloam »

Thanks @kiltedjock. This has been bugging me for a couple of weeks and trying your suggestions worked. Brilliant.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post