85X SportlinePlus cannot login to car

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Nickmc

Post by Nickmc »

Hi,
New to the forum. Just picked up my 85X Sportline Plus in Racing Blue. Was handed the car keys and told to pull over in carpark to get it set up for me....

After a while I asked for help as it wouldn't login. A skoda rep came out but didn't know what was happening and suggested I try again at home. I've seen this come up few times for others but can't find a fix, please help!

So problems are;

1. Cannot login as primary user on car. ( downloaded MySkoda , can't find any area in there to read QR codes so used phones qr reader). Get past first qr code but the get second qr code that says I should also Confirm the Terms and conditions...... comes up on phone as logged in as guest... clicking on Try Again on car screen does nothing, only cancel works and puts me back to nit logged in.

Have tried resetting car to factory and trying again.

I have a Skoda Connect profile from Kodiaq few years ago. Deleted that car off skoda connect profile in case it was interfering somehow, running clean and reboot on phone each time, still get same problem as above can't get past second qr.

2. How do I set Location to non private for charging?

Hoping for a saviour here! Please!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post