Latest Software

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Amsburian

Post by Amsburian »

Most of the correspondence from Skoda owners begs the question: why isn't Skoda providing trained staff to answer all the questions we raise? Amsburian

HairyCowMan

Post by HairyCowMan »

HarryHuk wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:06 pm
Ken3966 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:42 am The mile to km conversion error is nothing to do with the car software, it happens in the Skoda server after car goes to sleep and stops supplying the correct mile range figure.
I was told it would be fixed with an update to the car software. Apparently 2.6 didn't have this problem, and 3.1 or 3.2 doesn't have it either.
The error is exactly consistent with the car supplying miles, and the server assuming it supplied kms. The number is then converted back to miles unnecessarily in either the server or the app. The car always shows the correct figure.
I’m on 3.2 & the app still has the error randomly , but once the car has been started up it corrects itself
80 Suite ordered 8/1/22
Collected 2/2/23
Arctic Silver
19" Regulus
Climate Plus
Drive Sport Basic
Assisted Drive Basic
Family Basic
Zappi charger & Solar
Dad

Post by Dad »

Our December 2021 car was updated from v2 to v3.2 at the dealer this month. They requested to keep the car overnight to do it.

Is there anywhere that provides release notes for each version? There seems to be numerous versions out there and it’s not clear to me what the difference is between them! Maybe it’s just me…
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus smoke grey alloys, parking basic, climate basic, 100KW charging.

Octopus Referral code to receive £50 credit
Use this link https://share.octopus.energy/clean-dingo-514
Or referral code clean-dingo-514
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

HarryHuk wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:06 pm
Ken3966 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:42 am The mile to km conversion error is nothing to do with the car software, it happens in the Skoda server after car goes to sleep and stops supplying the correct mile range figure.
I was told it would be fixed with an update to the car software. Apparently 2.6 didn't have this problem, and 3.1 or 3.2 doesn't have it either.
The error is exactly consistent with the car supplying miles, and the server assuming it supplied kms. The number is then converted back to miles unnecessarily in either the server or the app. The car always shows the correct figure.
I have the issue on 3.2 regularly.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
CaptainSB

Post by CaptainSB »

I have my Enyaq set to bring the temperature to 18 degrees at 08:00 and 16:45 each weekday but I seem to get messages at strange times that the Air Con has reached temperature.

07:15 this morning, 17:17 yesterday.

Any thoughts?

IMG_1322.jpeg

Powerstar

Post by Powerstar »

I’ve also been getting some random Air Conditioning completed notifications even though I’ve not set any schedules. An app glitch I assume?
Bacon

Post by Bacon »

CaptainSB wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:37 pm I have my Enyaq set to bring the temperature to 18 degrees at 08:00 and 16:45 each weekday but I seem to get messages at strange times that the Air Con has reached temperature.

07:15 this morning, 17:17 yesterday.

Any thoughts?IMG_1322.jpeg
Same here!

IMG_6709.png

General_Apathy

Post by General_Apathy »

Powerstar wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:35 pm I’ve also been getting some random Air Conditioning completed notifications even though I’ve not set any schedules. An app glitch I assume?
I'm assuming it's a glitch as it seems to be reporting the car reaching the set temperature at any time (i.e. while driving!) rather than just when pre-heating the car. I've turned off the air-con notifications for now until they fix it!
iV80 Suite with Clever pack, Transport and Sun Roof. Ordered Apr'23.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post