Service costs

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
ricky10

Post by ricky10 »

I bought the service plan when I got the car.

£288 covers for the first service and pollen filter and fluid top up.

On that basis it’s a bit of a saving then.

Enyaq

Post by Enyaq »

Powerstar wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:10 am After buying the service plan through the link Dad provided I have just received the official paperwork through the post. It clearly states it includes the Brake Fluid Change as expected at the time of bookng
Not sure how you have been so lucky. Mine ( and others) doesn't. However I got round to ringing Customer Service today. After being put on hold for a short while the girl came back to me to say that she could see that whilst the advert says a brake fluid change is included the paperwork issued only refers to the brake fluid being topped up. She has registered a complaint on the system and said it will be escalated to someone capable of resolving it. She asked what resolution I was hoping for, and I said an email or other paperwork to show the dealer that includes a brake fluid change. To be fair she offered a refund and cancel the plan but I obviously don't want that.......

I will have to wait now and see what happens........
iV60 Arctic Silver, 20" Vega's, Pod Point 7kw home charger. F & R Dash cams with fuse mod. and a few farkles...... :D
Dad

Post by Dad »

Just to clarify..
1. The offer page says the brake fluid change is included.
2. The email purchase confirmation says it’s a top up (which is confusing).
3. The physical service plan paperwork that arrives in the post a few days later confirms it’s a brake fluid change.

Hope that helps others.
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus smoke grey alloys, parking basic, climate basic, 100KW charging.

Octopus Referral code to receive £50 credit
Use this link https://share.octopus.energy/clean-dingo-514
Or referral code clean-dingo-514
Enyaq

Post by Enyaq »

Dad wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:48 pm Just to clarify..
1. The offer page says the brake fluid change is included.
2. The email purchase confirmation says it’s a top up (which is confusing).
3. The physical service plan paperwork that arrives in the post a few days later confirms it’s a brake fluid change.

Hope that helps others.
Yes ! My plan arrived in the post today ( not sure why they email one plan and post another) but the postal plan is indeed correct !

As an aside, not heard anything from Skoda's Complaints Department, not even an acknowledgement of the "complaint". Either they are so busy dealing with complaints they haven't even looked at it yet, or it's like the Carlsberg Complaints Department, and the office is empty......??!!
iV60 Arctic Silver, 20" Vega's, Pod Point 7kw home charger. F & R Dash cams with fuse mod. and a few farkles...... :D
Aragorn

Post by Aragorn »

I've got the car booked in at the end of the month for Service and battery diagnostics.

Does anyone know if i can buy this discounted service online and then use it for my already-booked service?
'21 Enyaq 60 Ecosuite
Mark_C

Post by Mark_C »

This is the document I received when I took out the plan this time last year (on the checkout page it said it included brake fluid) I booked it in a couple of weeks ago and was told if I wanted a brake fluid change then I would have to pay extra.

IMG_4422.png

Powerstar

Post by Powerstar »

Ahh, that has changed for our recent purchases and now includes the fluid change. Strange how the spec of the offer changes, it must be confusing for the dealer as they will need to double check what the offer contained for each customer. Simply Škoda?
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

Thanks to the information on this forum have cancelled my scheduled inspection service and brought the current service plan offer which for an additional £25 includes a pollen filter change and brake fluid change, rather than just an inspection. Contacted my Dealer before changing and they are quite happy. Received confirmation from Skoda in the post but no e-mail. I can no longer check the on-line details of the service because it says service booked for this vehicle, however, reasonably confident it now says brake fluid change, rather than just an inspection and top up, so guess representations from members have been listened to?

I checked the service campaigns icon on the main infotainment screen and it still says “ there are no current service campaigns for your vehicle” which to me is misleading.
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.
IanEV

Post by IanEV »

Just back from the dealer yesterday where I had a new parking brake switch fitted and software update 94r6 BCM which apparently limits current to the wing mirror projection lamps.

I asked for a price for the first service - £246
Brake fluid change at the same time - £84

I see Škoda now do a plan for £366

So a large jump from Nov 23 prices.
Ordered August 2021, collected 28/4
iV60 Loft, v3.0 software,
Velvet red, pano roof,
basic parking and convenience pack
100kw upgraded free of charge
Podpoint home charger
RichR

Post by RichR »

I was only charged £210 in November last year for the first (2 year) service, because they didn't have time to wash the car or do the brake fluid change. Will be going back in this month for the brake fluid, and they'll probably wash it this time (and I'll get it mucky again on the 30 mile drive home through rural Yorkshire).
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post