Update

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Vrsjones

Post by Vrsjones »

So my car came up with a message this morning saying about a calibration at 25mph and pressing the pedal etc etc and reduced performance until it’s done the calibration. I think it’s an update but the message keeps popping up every time I turn the car on and off. Anyone know what this is. I’ve connected the car to the house internet to see if it does anything.
Skoda Enyaq IV Vrs with all the bits and bobs that come with the Vrs

Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

The car has its own built in sim connection to internet so no need to connect to house WiFi. Indeed it can cause issues when not at home?
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
Vrsjones

Post by Vrsjones »

Why is it saying the message though
Vrsjones

Post by Vrsjones »

Has anyone else had this?

IMG_8084.jpeg

Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

Had it myself this afternoon. Not sure yet if it is doing an update or not after locking car as it told me to do.

In the details it is for updating the motor control software on two motor cars so that they can accept the planned future over the air update everyone is clamouring for.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
Fossilnot

Post by Fossilnot »

Because your car has either had the update or is about to do so. I got the same message prior to mine updating (recently) but if the performance was restricted in any way I didn’t notice it… Apart from 24hr or so settling down issues with phone connection and data display I cannot be certain what has actually been updated.

Fossilnot
Fossilnot

Post by Fossilnot »

Yeah, mine is a two motor vrs
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

It says it is only restricted on first use of accelerator, this calibrated it and next use is ok, shouldn’t even be noticeable unless in habit of setting off at high speed from parking spot!!
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

Cars telling me about the available update again. Can’t see anywhere to actually tell it to go ahead and install it?
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

And again at end of journey, tells me update is available and precautionary advice after install, but nowhere can I find a way to tell it to go ahead and do it?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post