LADriver-01

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Adam2372

Post by Adam2372 »

Hi I've ordered a basic 85 editon with the heat pump through salary sacrifice due for delivery imminently, under the heading of accessories on the Lex Auto lease portal it says "Dealer fit - LADriver-01" does anyone know what this is??
I can find anything when I Google it.

Many thanks

Adam2372

Post by Adam2372 »

Can't find not can!🙄
RichR

Post by RichR »

The initials 'L A Driver' make me think it's a Lex Autolease thing rather than a Skoda thing. Maybe a blackbox recorder type device to ensure you're sticking to the agreed usage pattern?

I do know that sometimes 'Weight Class Steering' is added as an option. From what I can determine, this actually means a different type of brake caliper which gives stronger braking performance once the sum of other options takes the car over a certain weight - heat pump definitely includes it, and possibly sunroof for example.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
MK09

Post by MK09 »

Adam2372 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:55 am Hi I've ordered a basic 85 editon with the heat pump through salary sacrifice due for delivery imminently, under the heading of accessories on the Lex Auto lease portal it says "Dealer fit - LADriver-01" does anyone know what this is??
I can find anything when I Google it.

Many thanks
My salary sacrifice order is also though Lex Autolease and I also have LAxxxx-01 as a dealer fit option on the order form - xxxx being my employer’s name. So definitely a Lex Autolease as opposed to Skoda thing. The supplying Skoda dealer emailed me the order confirmation at the time it was placed and it’s not on there - I’m guessing it’s something like warning triangle, first aid kit etc which I’ve received with company cars in the past? Nobody else on our scheme has a black box, so pretty sure it’s not that.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Could even be a sticker saying 'Lex Autolease' on the rear window :D
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Adam2372

Post by Adam2372 »

Hi all thanks for all your advice, I spoke to the dealer today (dunno why I didn't do that before) and it is indeed just a safety pack, warning triangle, hi-viz etc.....nothing exciting but at least it's not a black box!