About to buy 2nd hand

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Notreve

Post by Notreve »

Hi Group,

We are exploring the 2nd hand market just now, budget around £22k-£24k. Clearly just IV60s in this range and a few years old, some nice low mileage options around. What I'm still unsure about though is the context of the different packages on the older cars. I can find details of package content for the latest but not older models, any advice/help/things to look for/avoid would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

Older cars like mine were ordered with a huge range of options to pick through. Later cars have either none, a middle pack, or a max pack option fitted, plus a couple of other options on their own such as a towbar.

No easy way to select one over another, eg mine has some options now in middle pack and some now in maxx pack.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
KBEE

Post by KBEE »

Here’s an older price list and brochure which gives you an idea of the older ‘packs’ approach:
SKODA_ENYAQ iV_Brochure_15DEC21.pdf
(8.22 MiB) Downloaded 32 times
It kind of depends what you personally value, but I’d be looking for the Parking Pack (front & rear sensors and reversing camera); Convenience Plus (electric tailgate); Climate Pack (heated seats); and if you have kids, the Family Pack (window blinds and charging ports in the rear).

The Assisted Drive Pack for Adaptive Cruise is also worth looking for.

Sunroof, head-up display, Matrix LED headlights… there are lots of “nice to haves”!

Good luck!
Ordered 10th Feb 2022:

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
Energy Blue
Climate Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Family Pack, Panoramic Sunroof

Delivered 26th July 2023!
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

Several things I have now which I would not want to give up.
Heated steering wheel
Heated seats
Acc is fantastic
Rear camera and parking sensors
Led headlights
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
fatman

Post by fatman »

Ken3966 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:52 pm Several things I have now which I would not want to give up.
Heated steering wheel
Heated seats
Acc is fantastic
Rear camera and parking sensors
Led headlights
heat pump? any good to have or waste of money
Ordered 8/01/24
Skoda Enyaq 85x Sportline Plus 4x4+Heat Pump Race blue
just now ID3 max
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

I have one as it was on the cancellation order I bought.
It would only be worth the money if you charge away from home a lot, or the extra range means your normal use gets you back home to charge there.
I reckon it may save you 15 to 20 miles range at most for each hours use.
It’s not really saving me anything.
ricky10

Post by ricky10 »

Heat pump useful in the winter. If one comes with heat pump with no appreciable increase in price then you should get one with heat pump.
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

If you lived somewhere like Finland a heat pump, and battery preheating are near essential, hence all the complaints that older vehicles will not now get preheating.
Not really an issue in milder UK areas, unless you regularly drive long distances and have to recharge during journeys.