Enyaq 85x Ordered

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
fatman

Post by fatman »

Welsh_Rob wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:33 am
fatman wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:54 pm
Gregatimb wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:31 pm We ordered ours second week of November. Now have a build date (confirmed according to dealer) of week 12 - March 17 with delivery of maybe five weeks later.
hi i am trying to work out when will be mine build.i am motability custmer....so if you ordered mid nov 23 .when exactly you got built date .thanks
I ordered 31st October- I was told by December that I would be expecting a delivery date of end of April with build 4-6 weeks before that. As it is, it's been a bit quicker and the car is now built- in transit . I never actually got a build date given like most here who knew the week number.

Going by my experience, , I would say your car build is imminent and delivery to you towards end of April. Your dealer should by now have much better detail on the build of the vehicle. You can ask them to check their database.

It won't matter if its motability to Skoda BUT the only influencer is when your dealer actually placed the order with the factory- not when you placed your order with the dealer. Some people have had trouble where the dealer sits on the order of a car for some reason before submitting it- that adds delays that isn't the manufacturer fault but affects the customer.
well i hope to get to drive before winter.....lets hope
Ordered 8/01/24
Skoda Enyaq 85x Sportline Plus 4x4+Heat Pump Race blue
just now ID3 max

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post