76%
No, unless they make a fundamental change
11%
Absolutely not, I’d choose another brand
13%

Total votes: 46

AndyH

Post by AndyH »

Hi Cwi80. Ennie is between 19k and 20k miles and we've been offered either side of £25k for trade in, which will presumably continue to fall until we get the new one, for an initial purchase price of £45k. The car is pretty much showroom condition. Our plan will be to own the 85x for longer as we're unlikely to be in the position to replace so soon again, possibly eventually purchase it from our own company depending on what tax changes are made in the forthcoming years. Kind regards. Andy
IV80 Suite, Race blue, 20” Vega alloys, heat pump, electric tow bar, panoramic sunroof, 125kW, climate/transport packs, ordered July 21, delivered November 21. 1st EV and still loving it.

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

I had one for just over 2 years which I had to give back when I changed jobs. I’m able to choose my own company car again in June when the pool car I’m in now, goes back. I wouldn’t hesitate to get another Enyaq and I think the only thing I’ll change from the spec I had previously, will be the colour. I had black before, but wouldn’t mind the dark metallic grey one next time.

The only thing which would make me consider a different brand, will be range. If I can get an EV which demonstrably beats the Enyaq, then I’ll probably go for that.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post