Standard wheels on 85 edition, changed?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Skoda1701

Post by Skoda1701 »

Hello all,

Enyaq 85 Edition ordered in early January, expected mid June. We are on a bit of a budget so couldn't justify upgrading the alloys (wasn't keen on the standard 19" Proteus but accepted them!). However, I recently downloaded the March 24 brochure and see 85 edition standard wheels are now listed as 19'' Regulus (much cooler IMO!). The website is unchanged, still showing the Proteus but the 'car builder' has also changed to the Regulus. Very odd.

Wonder what I'll get! Waiting on an answer from my dealer on this. Anyone here got any clues?

Thanks!
Bill

RichR

Post by RichR »

If there's any change to what's on the build order submitted by the dealer at the time it gets a build date, Skoda will let the dealer know. In terms of wheels, there was a period in 2021 when people were getting upgrades to 20" wheels due to a shortage of 19" tyres I seem to recall for example. Just have to keep an eye out for when you get a build date (your dealer should give you this once they get it), and see if there are any changes.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Skoda1701

Post by Skoda1701 »

Good advice! Thanks Rich!

Post by spinna1969 »

Skoda1701 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:15 pm Hello all,

Enyaq 85 Edition ordered in early January, expected mid June. We are on a bit of a budget so couldn't justify upgrading the alloys (wasn't keen on the standard 19" Proteus but accepted them!). However, I recently downloaded the March 24 brochure and see 85 edition standard wheels are now listed as 19'' Regulus (much cooler IMO!). The website is unchanged, still showing the Proteus but the 'car builder' has also changed to the Regulus. Very odd.

Wonder what I'll get! Waiting on an answer from my dealer on this. Anyone here got any clues?

Thanks!
Bill
Hi
I ordered in June and the standard was the Regulus.
My lease quote/order actually states Regulus. However about September they disappeared off the website and Proteus was the only standard 19”.
I was a little disappointed. The car arrived last month with Proteus and I don’t mind them.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post