Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Punch wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:09 pm Just ordered an Enyaq 60 via a lease company through work and got an estimated delivery of 30 weeks. Hoping for delivery in June. The estimated delivery time for an Enyaq 80 was only 18 weeks.

I thought I was noticing a pattern here - that the 80s are getting through the system quicker than the 60s. Possibly more demand for the 60 as it’s much cheaper and only around 50 miles less range than the 80.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

MikeJL

Post by MikeJL »

They are certainly selling more 80s in UK, see here:
https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?utf8=✓&q=Enyaq
Not sure that explains lead times unless Skoda were expecting a different mix & have been caught out. Higher margins on 80 models might also play a part?
28/8/21 Ordered IV60 Lounge, Quartz Grey Metallic. Delivery quoted 6 months!
25/6/22 Collected car!
Software : ME3.0
thecouchtata

Post by thecouchtata »

I order my 60 in May and picked it up last weekend
Skoda Enyaq iV60 - Black, 20” Vega, Chrome Pack, Climate Basic, Convenience Basic - Pod Point 7KW Untethered - Government Grant £2,500
harkonen

Post by harkonen »

like you thecouchtata I ordered my 60 in May and it is moved to February or March if I'm lucky :(
Ordered 22 May 2022 IV 60 lounge. 100kw charger upgrade, Quartz Grey, Assisted driver pack plus, Driver sports pack, Climate pack plus, Family pack, and a couple of other bits and pieces.
chopper85

Post by chopper85 »

Just been in to the dealership I ordered mine from and its still on track to be completed week 44. They think I will be able to collect sometime in December. :o
ENYAQ IV 80 Sportline • Quartz grey • Convenience pack + • Heat pump • Comfort seat pack + • Assisted drive pack + • Family pack • 125kw charging • Autoglym Vehicle Paint & Fabric Protection (free) • Dash Cam Front and Rear (free)
chopper85

Post by chopper85 »

MikeJL wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:07 pm They are certainly selling more 80s in UK, see here:
https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?utf8=✓&q=Enyaq
Not sure that explains lead times unless Skoda were expecting a different mix & have been caught out. Higher margins on 80 models might also play a part?
Wow, according to this there are only 8 sportline variants in the country. :shock:
ENYAQ IV 80 Sportline • Quartz grey • Convenience pack + • Heat pump • Comfort seat pack + • Assisted drive pack + • Family pack • 125kw charging • Autoglym Vehicle Paint & Fabric Protection (free) • Dash Cam Front and Rear (free)
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

Just been advised that my car has been ‘fully built’ awaiting semi-conductors. Does anyone have any experience of the likely timescale from Skoda’s description of “fully built” to actual completion i.e. ready for shipping? Skoda UK understandably will not commit, which is not awfully helpful. Enyaq 60 suite ordered 26 July, build week 41, 11 October. Read reports on this forum that the factory is back in production and prioritising partially completed retail cars, but am I still going to wait into 2022 or could delivery be earlier?
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.
PaulTACG

Post by PaulTACG »

Dorsetandy wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:19 pm Just been advised that my car has been ‘fully built’ awaiting semi-conductors. Does anyone have any experience of the likely timescale from Skoda’s description of “fully built” to actual completion i.e. ready for shipping? Skoda UK understandably will not commit, which is not awfully helpful. Enyaq 60 suite ordered 26 July, build week 41, 11 October. Read reports on this forum that the factory is back in production and prioritising partially completed retail cars, but am I still going to wait into 2022 or could delivery be earlier?
I'm in a similar position to you Andy: I ordered on 10th July, and got a revised build week of wk 41: no updates from the dealer, I'm not going to be surprised if I still haven't got it in the new year!
Wotters

Post by Wotters »

I too have just been informed that my car ordered on the 10th of July is also now fully built, and still in the factory as at 11am today, and waiting final chips. My dealer has told me he will get me an update again on Friday but if I get the car before XmAS I will be surprised.
Enyaq iV60. Ordered July 10th, 2021
Moon White, 20” Vega Wheels. Eco suite. Chrome package
Comfort seat basic. Climate basic, Light & view basic, Drive Sport basic,
Covenience +, Assisted drive +, Parking +, Infotainment +, Sunroof
jamest

Post by jamest »

Mine was roughly 8 weeks from start of build (15th August) to fully completed with chips, but I think it varies a lot, and I've seen cars get their chips faster than that.

I got told on the 22nd it had made it to Emden port, and as of the 29th it was still there waiting for a boat. So about 11 weeks so far from the start of build. I'm hoping I might get it this month.. the dealer said it was normally 4-5 weeks from build completion to getting the car.

@Xtopher, is your car still at Emden? I think we might be boat buddies.
Ordered 17th March 2021, delivered 17th November 2021. Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Moon White Metallic, 100kW, Comfort Seat Package Basic, Family Package Basic, Convenience Package Plus, Drive Sport Package Basic, Assisted Drive Package Plus, Parking Package Plus.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post