Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Wotters

Post by Wotters »

My car is still sat in the car park,dockside, at the port of Emden. So its been there a week now and still no ship allocated yet. Fingers crossed it may get get to the uK soon.
Enyaq iV60. Ordered July 10th, 2021
Moon White, 20” Vega Wheels. Eco suite. Chrome package
Comfort seat basic. Climate basic, Light & view basic, Drive Sport basic,
Covenience +, Assisted drive +, Parking +, Infotainment +, Sunroof

RichR

Post by RichR »

Neckar Highway has just left Emden due to arrive at Grimsby later tomorrow. You never know... :)
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Roo1980

Post by Roo1980 »

BioHzrd wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:39 pm What's the general wait then from release from factory to getting to a dealer ?

I'm just waiting on word so I can fit my PodPoint wasn't expecting to be doing it this year !
They say to allow a month from build to get it to you, but it's normally a bit quicker.
It all depends on the timings from build for it to get the the train to Emden, then on the boat to the uk (and what port its due to dock in) and then to the dealer.
Honshow

Post by Honshow »

Ordered mine 13th July, got told 9th Nov it had been built so hopefully just another 2 or 3 weeks to go.
That would put it around 20 weeks
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Roo1980 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:59 pm
BioHzrd wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:39 pm What's the general wait then from release from factory to getting to a dealer ?

I'm just waiting on word so I can fit my PodPoint wasn't expecting to be doing it this year !
They say to allow a month from build to get it to you, but it's normally a bit quicker.
It all depends on the timings from build for it to get the the train to Emden, then on the boat to the uk (and what port its due to dock in) and then to the dealer.
See I've got no idea what the build week was or when it was even built, just got told its built and on the way from factory to docks again no idea when it started the journey or how long it's been in transit.

It's all a guessing game on my end to be fair.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
Roo1980

Post by Roo1980 »

BioHzrd wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:14 pm

See I've got no idea what the build week was or when it was even built, just got told its built and on the way from factory to docks again no idea when it started the journey or how long it's been in transit.

If you ask,the dealer should be able to tell you when the build week was, as it would be on the system. As its en route to Emden, the chances are it was in the last week or two, so a rough guess would be the start of December for pick up, maybe the week before.
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Roo1980 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:45 pm
BioHzrd wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:14 pm

If you ask,the dealer should be able to tell you when the build week was, as it would be on the system. As its en route to Emden, the chances are it was in the last week or two, so a rough guess would be the start of December for pick up, maybe the week before.
Have emailed and asked salesman for build week and when/how long its been in transit to the dock. Will see if and when i get a reply :roll:

Got a reply unexpectedly quick ! Build week was Week 42 finished production on the 8th November so has now been in transit for roughly a week.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
Wotters

Post by Wotters »

EXACTLY the same time as mine.
Mine was at Emden a week ago. Two ships from Emden arrived at Grimsby this weekend. One yesterday and one today. Here’s hoping our cars are now in Grimsby awaiting shipping to the dealerships.
Enyaq iV60. Ordered July 10th, 2021
Moon White, 20” Vega Wheels. Eco suite. Chrome package
Comfort seat basic. Climate basic, Light & view basic, Drive Sport basic,
Covenience +, Assisted drive +, Parking +, Infotainment +, Sunroof
WD40

Post by WD40 »

11th October left the factory.
20th October arrived Emden.

Received an email this week (9th Nov) saying it’s still in Germany but they’re expecting it “some time this month” - 25 days in Emden so far???

Seems to be waiting a long time in port. There’s a boat which has just left for Grimsby which is due in tomorrow lunchtime - City of St.Petersburg - fingers crossed…
RichR

Post by RichR »

Mine also left the factory on 8th Nov (or sometime that week). So there’s a few of us likely to be arriving in the next couple of weeks with a bit of luck.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post