Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

RichR

Post by RichR »

From what I've seen on here and the Facebook groups, it seems they have been prioritising construction of the higher value models, so Sportline 80x, Sportline 80 and normal 80, then 60s with a lot of options. Basic 60s seem to be waiting the longest. However some options have had issues with semiconductor supply - mainly the electric child locks on the Family Pack Basic and Plus, and possibly models with a sunroof - so an 80x with Family Pack Basic may take longer than a 60 Loft without. It's all about managing what they can build with the electronics modules they have available rather than the normal scheduling planning that would take place.

Lease cars will be built the same as retail orders, but they tend to have to wait longer for shipping (because that's handled by the dealer network side of the business rather than the factory construction). There are of course exceptions after the big juggling act and shutdown they did in October to get part-built cars finished off.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

iamsb12

Post by iamsb12 »

I ordered my 80 Sportline back in July and had a confirmed build week of 44. Reading through the threads, the general consensus is a 3 week build. Just wondered if any fellow week 44ers have had an update to say their Enyaq’s has left the factory?
Bassoonbridge

Post by Bassoonbridge »

My Sportline ordered late June delivered this week.
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

RichR wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:55 am From what I've seen on here and the Facebook groups, it seems they have been prioritising construction of the higher value models, so Sportline 80x, Sportline 80 and normal 80, then 60s with a lot of options. Basic 60s seem to be waiting the longest. However some options have had issues with semiconductor supply - mainly the electric child locks on the Family Pack Basic and Plus, and possibly models with a sunroof - so an 80x with Family Pack Basic may take longer than a 60 Loft without. It's all about managing what they can build with the electronics modules they have available rather than the normal scheduling planning that would take place.

Lease cars will be built the same as retail orders, but they tend to have to wait longer for shipping (because that's handled by the dealer network side of the business rather than the factory construction). There are of course exceptions after the big juggling act and shutdown they did in October to get part-built cars finished off.
If that's the case go's knows how mine got through it bog Standard loft with Parking basic :shock:
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Wotters wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:44 pm EXACTLY the same time as mine.
Mine was at Emden a week ago. Two ships from Emden arrived at Grimsby this weekend. One yesterday and one today. Here’s hoping our cars are now in Grimsby awaiting shipping to the dealerships.
Any sign update from your dealer ?
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
Pict

Post by Pict »

Finally collected my week 33, 60 Lounge today.

Just updated my vote to 5 months (actually 2 days short of 6months)

Not had time for major playtime yet
60 Lounge, Quartz Grey, 100 kW charging, Tow bar, Sunroof, Comfort Basic, Family Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Basic

Mrs PIct has MG ZS EV, so a fully electric household
Chris__M

Post by Chris__M »

Have just amended my vote from "not yet" to 5 months. Ordered July, and I will have it by the end of November.
Enyaq iV 60. Energy Blue with EcoSuite, 19" wheels, 100kW charging.
Comfort Basic, Assisted Drive Plus (Drive Sport), HUD, Parking Basic, Transport, Panoramic Sunroof.
chopper85

Post by chopper85 »

iamsb12 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:33 pm I ordered my 80 Sportline back in July and had a confirmed build week of 44. Reading through the threads, the general consensus is a 3 week build. Just wondered if any fellow week 44ers have had an update to say their Enyaq’s has left the factory?

That's strange I ordered 80 Sportline in September and had a confirmed build week off 44, wonder if they will come at the same time. :o

5CC5421D-F0E9-4BC5-AA55-1AF45868EA47_1_201_a.jpeg

ENYAQ IV 80 Sportline • Quartz grey • Convenience pack + • Heat pump • Comfort seat pack + • Assisted drive pack + • Family pack • 125kw charging • Autoglym Vehicle Paint & Fabric Protection (free) • Dash Cam Front and Rear (free)
iamsb12

Post by iamsb12 »

I ordered it through my company car scheme, so the lease company may of bulk ordered, I guess…… I’m cannot complain as they have been good at providing updates.

🤞🏻Let’s hope they do, would be a great Christmas present.
Stripy

Post by Stripy »

Yay, mine has arrived at the dealer, collecting Wednesday.
Christmas comes early this year 😉

91BD4A21-DC1F-47CF-A347-6226BF3658F3.jpeg

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post