Price and Configuration

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
OlivierW11

Post by OlivierW11 »

Configurator is available on https://www.skoda-auto.com/models/range/enyaq-iv and will be available on the UK website tomorrow.

Attached are a few slides from the press pack.

Prices.jpg

Engine Config.jpg

Engine Charging capabilities.jpg

current: Kodiaq 1.4tsi 1st Edition
Next (as of 31/09/21) Carmin Elektra - Enyaq 80 Sportliine, 21 inch wheels, Red....

Max

Post by Max »

Hi

I had a brief play around with the configurator last night, but doesn't seem to be working today.

Anyone else had issues?
OlivierW11

Post by OlivierW11 »

it's laggy.... the full one won't be available until real order bookings happen.... the 'light' one is just there to look at colours, trims and wheels. It should be on the UK website tomorrow....
current: Kodiaq 1.4tsi 1st Edition
Next (as of 31/09/21) Carmin Elektra - Enyaq 80 Sportliine, 21 inch wheels, Red....
NewtoEV

Post by NewtoEV »

We have been waiting for this one and looking forward to ordering dates!
GppP

Post by GppP »

Had a go using it yesterday and managed to get an end result - but it didnt appear to 'hold' or record the result - my local sales rep said ordering will be available 'in a few weeks' (I guess post deal/no deal to firm up pricing)
Nissan since Early 2000's Primera - Almera Tino, Note Note Note Note (NTEC+ with the square boot usually with the rear seats down as well!)
I did once hire a Micra Cabriolet for a holiday - but not much room for boxes in the boot!
Colin Lambert

Post by Colin Lambert »

I had a go today Sun 22nd.
It worked,
Unfortunately it will cost Skoda a very long standing customer. I am on my 8th Skoda and intend to go EV for my next car........However!
Since Skoda have decided to go the BMW/Mercedes route and supply a very basic car with even very basic extra ARE EXTRA! Pushing the price far above that of it's competitors offering similar mileage but with all the extras that the Enyaq charges you for, as standard.
What a shame. Hello Hyundai or KIa. cheaper price, similar mileage LOADS of extras FOC and Much longer warranty.
Sorry Skoda, you've shot yourself in the foot with the Enyaq!
Moderator:- Kodiaq & Karoq Forums.
Karoq Edition .1.5DSG. Petrol Blue. S/s spare, Cream leather. EX Kodiaq SE L1.4 DSG.
Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
GppP

Post by GppP »

Also await the final pricing - will the suggested 10% tariff apply or has it been factored in?
Nissan since Early 2000's Primera - Almera Tino, Note Note Note Note (NTEC+ with the square boot usually with the rear seats down as well!)
I did once hire a Micra Cabriolet for a holiday - but not much room for boxes in the boot!
GppP

Post by GppP »

Colin Lambert wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:47 am I had a go today Sun 22nd.
It worked,
Unfortunately it will cost Skoda a very long standing customer. I am on my 8th Skoda and intend to go EV for my next car........However!
Since Skoda have decided to go the BMW/Mercedes route and supply a very basic car with even very basic extra ARE EXTRA! Pushing the price far above that of it's competitors offering similar mileage but with all the extras that the Enyaq charges you for, as standard.
What a shame. Hello Hyundai or KIa. cheaper price, similar mileage LOADS of extras FOC and Much longer warranty.
It is Colin's informative and comprehensive posts on the Kodiaq forum (Family member owns one) which make this a significant post - Skoda forums will miss you.
Caveman

Post by Caveman »

Not sure if it is the same in the UK, but here the website configurator doesn't match up with the factory options list. So although you can go through it and spec the various packages, when it comes to going to the dealer and ordering, you have to go through it all again with the correct options list.

Slightly frustrating, but not a big deal in the end.
GppP

Post by GppP »

Colin Lambert wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:47 am I had a go today Sun 22nd.
It worked,
Hi Colin
Not sure if you have been notified the Enyaq configurator and Prices have been updated. It appears very much in line with the VW IR4 price - My modest build has dropped by @£5-6k bringing it into the top of my stretch budget

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post